Taylor: i'm ready too i'll pick u guys up with my sister and my driver for a sec, who else is still not ready?

Vanessa: i'm ready

Kendall: i'm ready

Gigi: me too

I turned off my phone and retouched some of my make up. After a few minutes I heared a car honk outside. I got my things and quickly got outside seeing Taylor's car. I got in and saw there are no space for me to sit. All of then are already inside.

"Taylor why would you make me the last one? now where am I gonna sit?" I whined as I give the driver my luggage. They all laughed at me as Taylor pulled out her tongue.

"I know you hated waiting Y/n so I made you last. I guess you're just gonna stay at the top of the car. " Taylor teased me.

"Oh you're gonna get it later. But really, where am I gonna sit?" I groaned.

"Just seat at one of their laps. Not mine you're gonna kill me when you get close to me. " Taylor said as she shrugged.

"Atleast you know what I'm gonna do later. " I said as I looked at the girls. "So who's lap am I gonna sit huh?" I askes the girls while wiggling my eyebrows.

Vanessa opened her arms so I got on my way to her but a pair of arms where around my waist pulling me down. I looked at who it is as I saw Gigi holding into me while her eyes are closed.

I looked at Vanessa with 'sorry eyes'.(A/n: sorry guys I forgot what it's called 😂) She shook her head making sure it's okay. I sighed and looked at Gigi who is sleeping.

The car started to move so I have no choice. So I decided to be comfortable  if I'm gonna be in this ride for an hour. I tried to move but Gigi only tightens her arms.

"Hey I'll just move a little to be more comfortable. " I whispered at her trying to be careful not to wake up anyone. She nodded and loosen up her grip into me.

Once I got comfortable Gigi grips onto me me more and put her head on my shoulder. I sighed at the model and put my head at top of hers.

A few minutes of sleeping the car suddenly stops making all of us inside wake up and lunge at front.

"Sorry guys, there is a car speeding and I didn't see it coming at the side. " The driver apologized and the others got back from sleeping.

"Hey, are you okay?" Gigi asked me. I nodded and ask her and she did the same.

"Do you uhm want to be the want seating? I think you're uncomfortable. " She said awkwardly.

"Is it okay?" I questioned her. She nodded and quickly stand up as I took a seat. She sat at my lap take her hands around me again trying to sleep. She pulled my head to her chest.

I was shocked at first but I decided just to let her. I wrapped my hands around her waist to make sure she's safe if ever that accident earlier happens again.

I got comfortable at my seat and drifted off to sleep.

~

I woke up by the sound of the voice of our driver.

"Hey girls we're at the airport. You need to wake up. " One by one the girls wakes up including me but not the girl in my arms. I shake her carefully not to hurt her.

"Hey we're here. " I whispered to her. She groaned as she wrap her hands around me more tightly.

I sighed knowing there is no chance for me waking her up. I carefully lift her up while she is sleeping. The girls looks at me weird but I quickly said she's sleeping.

We are not really at the public airports but we are at the private jets airports one so no paparazzi is in here. If you are wondering who's private jet we are using, it's mine.

My dad gifted us to me when my 20th birthday came. That was one of the most memorable days of my life. Did I forgot to tell you guys that I'm rich? oh well it's not that I'm rich. My parents are rich. Yeah that sounds right. But I really don't like spending their moneys so I earn it.

okay let's get back from the story.

I got inside my jet to place Gigi down the bedroom for her to sleep. Luckily that was successful. I got out and helped the others with the luggages. We all got inside the jet as the girls got comfortable at their own seats.

"I didn't know you had a jet this big Y/n/n. " Kendall told me amused at the big jet.

"You have one too don't act like you're surprised. And there is a lot that you don't know about me Jenner. " I winked at her as I sat. She laughs at me.

"I have but not as big as this tho." She giggles. "Do you have a bedroom here?"

"Yes I have but Gigi is currently occupying it so. " I said to her. She groaned.

"But my back hurts Y/n. I'm gonna fucking wake her up. " She said as stands up.

"Wait don't!" I said loudly as everyone looks as me. " S-sorry. " Kendall raises an eyebrow.

"Hey. " A voice comes from the side as Kendall and I whips our heads to her.

"Ow look she's awake. Now I'm gonna take the bedroom up. Byee!" I giggled and sat at the window seat. I saw Gigi goes beside my seat.

"Is it okay id I seat here?" She asks me hoping.

"Yeah of course. " I nodded as she sits.

My pilot's voice covers the sound of the jet saying that we should be at our seats because we are gonna be flying in five minutes. I thought about Kendall because the room is sound proof she would not hear a thing. I
stood up planning on getting Kendall.

"Where are you going?" Gigi asks me curiously.

"I'm just gonna say to Kendall that we will be flying soon. The room is soundproof so she wouldn't know what the pilot said. " I explained as I go to the room.

I opened the door see Kendall sleeping peacefully. I sat at the side of the bed facing her.

You know if this girl isn't stubborn I would date her.

"Kenny wake up, the jet's gonna fly soon you need to go sit at the chairs-" I stopped myself because she pulled me and cuddled up to me.

Gosh why do people hugs me all of a sudden?

I sighed and carried her like what I did to Gigi earlier. This girl is stubborn what can I do.

The girls saw us but two pairs of eyes looks like confused and jealous?

-

oop okay that's enough for now. I know I haven't really updated but This is some long ass shit. But oh well only for you guys.

Tell me guys if you are enjoying this but even if not imma still continue it.

thanks guys for reading!!!

-dumbwriter.