Chapter 4

Your POV

As I put my car to the side of the road infront of her house I looked at Gigi and saw she was sleeping. I just got off to her side and carried her bridal style but I carefully put her up and throw her hands around my neck so she would not wake up.

I closed the door of my car and walked to her porch. But I felt her shake meaning that she woke up.I put her down but not letting her arm drop from my neck to support her.

She searched her purse for a second then pulled out keys but I think its for her house. She picked a key then opened the door. I picked her up again and put her to the couch. I sat at the other end just to be respectful at our own space.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as I looked at her concerned. She nodded and starting to get sleepy again.

"Where is your room?" I asked again.

"Upstairs at the right far corner. " She said sleepily as her eyes starting to close up. I replied with an okay and got up from the couch and walked upstairs. I got to where I was told and opened the door.

I looked around her room and some pictures of her when she is at kindergarten or some family pictures at her wall. I took a look at her bed and got some pillows and blanket for her.

I took a quick look before going downstairs to her finding her sleeping at the couch. She still look gorgeous even if she is peacefully sleeping.

I tucked her in on some sheets and put some pillows for her to cuddle. I smiled at the sight and just got some foods ready which is some soup and a juice.

Yeah I know she is not sick but I don't care. I just don't know what to cook for her because I still don't know what she likes. After I prepared the meals I putted it on the tray and put it on the living room.

I just waited for her to wake up I sat at the couch. And got my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through tweeter.

user1 : who is dat girl with her? And why the heck is she carrying my baby. But I gotta say, she is pretty cute.
twitter.picture35177

user2: you are rught she is cute but they would be cuter if they we're together like that pic right there!

I furrow my eyebrows and clicked the link. I widen my eyes from what I saw.  It's Gigi and I. But I was holding her protectively. what the fuck? this is just today but still got to the internet so fast.

but I am not gonna lie, we look cute. I shook my head and just scrolled more. But get stopped by a movement or let's say a kick. I quickly looked at Gigi and saw her waking up from her slumber. She slowly opened eyes and looked at me. I smiled at her and she returned it.

"Hey. " She told me with some raspy voice.

"Hey, I made you something to eat. If you didn't mind I cooked at your kit  hen if that's okay. Don't worry I clean-" I was cutted of by her.

"Hey I don't mind as long ad I can eat it. " she giggled.

"I don't really know what is your favourite food is that is why I just made some soup. "

"okay. " she started to eat bit stopped.

"why did you stop?" I asked.

"'cause you are not eating with me. Eat with me or I am not eating. By the way, the soup is so good. "

"Okay okay. " I got up and got a bowl and poured some soup in it. I walked back and at the end of the couch which is opposite from her.

"Hey why are you so far?? Come next to me so we can cuddle after. " She whined.

"finee and I was just giving you some personal space. " I scooted closer to her but not so close. She said closer so I got closer so our legs are touching. I got some weird type of feeling in my stomach, it felt like some butterflies or I think there is a zoo there having a party but I just shrugged it off. After we ate, as Gigi said we cuddled up and watched some movies at the TV.

-

Author's Note

Hey I hope you like this one. I know I know it's boring but I hope you still like it! I LOVE YOU GUYS! Thank you! Vote and follow me

Thanks for reading!

Started With A Text (Gigi Hadid x You)