Chapter 2

Gigi's POV

I woke up in a familiar room but not mine. As I think about where my head started to ache and my stomach started to turn.

I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom bowl. As I throw up all the drinks that we have drank last night.

I looked up to myself at the mirror I realized I looked like a mess. And noticed that have a hoodie that is not mine. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. When did I get this?

I shook my head and focusedon cleaning up my self. I got out of the bathroom and saw Kenny at the bed.

"Hey Kenny what happened last night?" I asked with a low raspy voice. My head is still pounding. I winced as Kendall gave me some meds to lessen the ache. I said thank you to her.

"So what happened last night again?" I asked her again.

"Well last night you we are brought here by some stranger." She said while shaking her head. "But atlist the stranger you 'accidentally' texted was nice to brought you here at my house. "

"Oh my god what did I do last night." I asked myself.

"check you phone. That is where she texted me." She said.

I checked my phone and saw the messages that me and as I suppose Y/n. God why am I so embarrassing? I really thought she was my mom god. My mom is not even in the country she is at London. God why am I so stupid. I decided to text her.

Gigi:
Hey, I am so sorry that happened last night. I was so drunk I really thought you were my mom.

Y/n:
Hey to you too Ms.Hadid, don't worry it's fine. I was not doing anything anyways. And my hoodie was at yours I think because you were shivering when you are at my car.

Well that's fast. O yeah the hoodie. I smelled the hoodie and somehow I think for a second I was safe.

Gigi:
Yeah it's here. I am actually wearing it right now because I just woke up and threw up everything inside of me. And thanks btw.

Y/n:
Don't worry to give it back. It's fine, I have many here anyways. And your always welcome.

Gigi:
Sorry again for what happened last night. Maybe I can make it up to you or something?

Y/n:
Well you don't have to.

Gigi:
But I want to. So? When do you wanna meet up. Because you know, the first time we met is when I am drunk soo?

Gigi:
I mean if you only want to. I am not pushing you.

Y/n:
I would love to Gigi. Can we meet up on Saturday?

Gigi:
Yeah of course we can. See you!

Y/n:
See you too Gigi!

-
I smiled to myself. Well she is not pretty bad.

Well hello guys let me introduce myself to you. I am Jelena Noura Hadid but almost everyone knows me as Gigi Hadid. I am 23 years old. I was born on April 23 1995. My parents are Mohamed Hadid and Yolanda Hadid. As you know I am a sister of Bella Hadid.

That is pretty much it since I did not get time to introduce myself to you guys earlier. I changed into my normal clothes and but separated my clothes to Y/n's hoodie. It still smells so good.

I got down stairs to see Kendall cooking some pancakes but there is already some pancakes made and I got some on my plate but waited for Kendall to eat as well.

I decided that I would look through Instagram and search for Y/n. I don't really know yet what she looks because I can't remember anything from last night.

I searched her name but there is so many pooped up I don't even know what her profile is. But one things for sure is one account caught my attention. they/n

I clicked her account and saw many pictures of her. Sometimes just her but sometimes with some other girl and I think her dog. As everything went back yo my memory I remembered everything happened from last night. God Gigi why are you so idiot?

But one picture caught my attention. There is a girl kissing Y/n's cheek. Something erupted on my stomach. weird.

I just shrugged and put my phone on my pocket as I saw Kendall finishing up her pancake she put her pancake at her plate and started eating. I started eating too but my mine drifted off to the stranger that I texted accidentally.

-

Author's Note

HEY GUYS THIS IS NEW SO WHY NOT DO A DOUBLE UPDATE??

Thanks for reading!

Started With A Text (Gigi Hadid x You)