Chapter 10

Your POV

"Taylor come on I made breakfast!!" I shouted from downstairs. Footsteps came running down the stairs, revealing Taylor wearing a white tank top and black high waisted jeans. And yes, it's Taylor Hill.

You are wondering how the heck did I met her well

Flashback

I was walking out of Starbucks with my drink at my left hand and my cellphone on the other. I wasn't looking where I was going causing me to bump into someone and spill my drink all over that person. My eyes widened I looked up and saw the Taylor Hill.

"Hey I am sorry for bumping into you, I wasn't looking where I was going. Let me make it u-" She cut me off.

"Hey it's fine no need to say sorry. " She send me a smile and I en corporate it with a nervous one.

"Fine but let me make it up to you by buying you a drink and buying myself a drink as well because you know. " I said awkwardly.

"Okay. " I smiled at her.

"But here is my sweater, don't want the paps noticing a stain on your shirt huh?" I handed her my dark grey sweater. She replied a little 'thank you'. I lead her inside the Starbucks and bought her a drink. We sat at a table opposite of each other and got to know more about each other and became more closer.

End of Flashback

She sat at the stools and I hand her a plate of pancakes.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked her while digging in to the pancakes I made. She looked up from her phone.

"Well I was thinking just watching movies and stuff today, I'm lazy today. And I was planning on inviting some friends over too if that's okay?" She asked me.

"Yeah it's fine, as long as I invite a friend too. " I said while scrolling through twitter.

"Who? You don't have any other friends. " She joked. I glared at her.

"Hey yes I have! Her name is Lauren Jauregui. " I said while pouting. Her mouth hung open.

"Wait what wait.. Lauren Jauregui as in Lauren from Fifth Harmony?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Who are you gonna invite?" I asked her.

"Well I was planning on inviting my fellow model Kendall Jenner and her sister Kylie. But Kendall said her sister can't make it but her friend can. " It's now my turn to hung my mouth open.

"O-okay. " I said as the flashbacks of her came running through my mind.

"Hey are you okay babe? You seem to space out for a bit. " She asked me. Yeah I haven't told her about Gigi. I a still not ready.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks. What time are they gonna come over? " I said.

"Uhm maybe before 6. I am just gonna inform Kendall about it. " She turned back to her phone to text Kendall. I looked at the clock and saw it was already 1:37 pm. I stood up and took the plates and washed them. I left Taylor there and got upstairs to get ready. I showered and wore an oversized white shirt and short shorts.

I make my way downstairs and saw Taylor was not at the counter anymore. I guess she is getting ready too considering it's 3:00 o'clock. I got to the living room and watched TV.

After a while Taylor came downstairs wearing oversized sweater and and shorts making it unable to see her shorts. She sat beside me and watched TV as well.

Not long enough the doorbell went off.

"I'm gonna get it. That's probably Kendall. " She sat as she stands up. I nodded and continued to watch TV.

Kendall's POV

We pressed the doorbell. Footsteps came running.

"Coming!" A voice said from inside. The door opened revealing Taylor. She sent us a smile.

"Hey, Kendall I didn't know you brought the Gigi Hadid here. Okay I'm just joking but welcome. " She hugged us and let us in.

"Hey Y/n Kendall is here!" She shouted. My eyes widened at the name. I looked at Gigi and saw her with wide eyes too.

"Wait what do you mea-" I stopped what I was saying until a tall familiar girl appeared in front of us. I heard a breath hitch behind me. I looked up and saw the Y/n standing in front of us with wide eyes.

"What are they doing here?" She asked nervously.

"What do you mean 'what are they doing here'? It's Kendall and her friend who is Gigi silly. " Taylor joked and walked to the living room. Y/n looked down tried to not look at us while following us to the living room. I sat between Taylor and Gigi while Y/n sat beside Taylor which is far to the right.

"So what do you guys wanna watch?" Taylor broke the silence but no one answered. She groaned.

"Okay if none of you wanna answer me I am just gonna pick the movie. " She picked a movie which is a scary one. She got back to her seat. At the middle of the movie Y/n stood up and excused herself to go yo the bathroom.

Gigi followed her without Y/n knowing.

Your POV

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I walked out and bumped a familiar blonde. She pushed me inside of the bathroom and put my hands above my head. My breath hitched as my eyes connected with hers. She leaned in and connected our lips. The kiss was unlike the other ones. This kiss was full of passion and... Love. I kissed back without caring about anything in the world. All I care about was just her... Right now.

We pulled away after a couple of minutes. We rested our foreheads together trying to catch our breaths. Our eyes are still locked together.

"I missed you. " She whispered but enough for me to be heard.

"I missed you too. " I said back. She hugged me tightly and sighed contently.

I missed her so much.

We pulled away from the hug.

"I'm sorry for leaving you. " I told her.

"I'm sorry for doing to you that either. " she said.

"Can we be together again? Because I miss you so much. " I said while starting to tear up.

"Y-yeah. " She said nervously.

"I love you. " I said as kissed her with all of me. She kissed back.

"We should get back to the girls. " I said to her after pulling away smiling ears to ears. She nodded.

-

Author's Note:

There is gonna be some drama at the next chapter guys. Be ready!! Sorry for not updating for so longg

Thanks for reading!

Started With A Text (Gigi Hadid x You)