the dark mark

This is completely a huge mistake! Joining this camp with George. I just can't stay away from him. This is absolutely crazy and would easily ruin my relationship with his twin brother. Is he trying to flirt with me? Or is this another prank from the weasley twin? I even blurted out something that was not entirely true! Screaming in front of everyone that Malfoy was hotter than George! Just because George keeps on pestering me. This is so humiliating. I don't feel like attending this quidditch camp anymore!

" That's okay Granger. I already know that I am so much hotter than George. "

Malfoy. The nerve of him to come near me after he was already punched in the face by George.

" What do you want?" I asked calmly.

He strode over to my side and sat down on the grass.

I went back into gazing at the newly built tent that was so large and cozy inside with all the extension charms.

I didn't talk to Malfoy until he mumbled something that sounded like "bullying" and "boring".

"Sorry what was that again?" curious about what he just said.

" Nothing granger. I am just tired of being a bully sometimes, it's boring. " He said quietly.

I stared at him. Stunned with what he just said.

For a smart witch like me, I should've fired back something sharp and witty at him already, but I was not able to come up with something.

" It's about time you realize that, Malfoy. " I replied.

"Humph". Malfoy just grunted, stood up and walked inside the tent, probably to annoy someone and maybe he realized again that bullying was his most amazing talent.

I was twirling my wand between my fingers when a red haired Weasley snatched them from my grasp.

" Give it back George! " I yelled.

" Not until you tell me that you don't like me anymore. "

I rolled my eyes and let out a huge sigh.

Seriously? With all this taunting and teasing, you'd still expect me to like you? I ranted inside my head.

"Oooohh there they go again." Zacharias Smith commented from the side. He was adjusting his safety gears on his shins.

"Don't even think about it , George! I don't like you anymore! What's up with you? I am dating Fred and I am not that low to still like you and flirt back!" I advised him, my arms folded up and my face was dead serious.

George went silent, turned his back and walked away.

"Give me my wand, Weasley!" I shouted

"Granger you are so..." Malfoy squeezed his head outside the tent.

" why don't you at least, for once, use your pureblood magic in retrieving my wand from that red haired weasley?" I asked.

Draco scowled and went outside the tent.

He slowly walked past me and then after George.

I just can't believe my eyes but I tried to hide my surprise.

Cho Chang jogged towards me and Smith. She stopped in front of us and made an announcement.

"What's wrong?" Zacharias asked, searching Cho's face for an answer.

"I think this quidditch camp is going to be cancelled." she breathed out. Disappointment dancing in her eyes.

Madam Hooch apparated in front of us looking worried.