George and Hermione confesses to each other

Chapter 3-------------------- George and Hermione confesses to each other

At breakfast the next day, Fred sat beside Hermione. They were so deep in conversation that once in a while, Harry, Ginny, Percy, Ron and George would look at them. Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Weasley was having a conversation so they didnt notice the two secret love birds.

" Fred! Can you please pass me the carrot cake? " Ginny said, she was the only one laughing everytime she looked at Fred and Hermione.

Fred didnt hear her because he was busy talking to Hermione who was laughing.

" Fred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you hear me????? " Ginny yelled causing Fred to flinch. And mrs and mr. weasley to look at her.

" ginny mind your manners!" Mrs. Weasley scolded.

" Sorry mom. " Ginny muttered, giggling.

Fred passed her the carrot cake and he went back to his pudding. Hermione was  blushing a little. After breakfast, Fred led Hermione outside and they began to play quidditch with George who was looking cheerful.

" Fred, could you please go to diagon alley? " Mrs Weasley called out from the kitchen. Fred groaned, exasperated. He was having fun with the match they were having against harry, Ginny, and Percy( who was playing so awful).

" Okay Mom," fred answered and then he got off his broom. hermione catched up with him as he went to th kitchen.

" Can I go with you?" Hermione asked sweetly.

" No, love. You stay and train with George. " Fred replied. Hermione smiled and she tiptoed to kiss him on the lips. Fred blushed like a tomato and then he proceeded to the Kitchen while Hermione mounted her broom and flew.

Everyone was gaping their mouth at hermione except Ginny who was chuckling like a maniac.

" you kissed Fred on the lips!" Harry exclaimed. Then he began to laugh like an idiot.

" Are you and Fred together now? " george asked and he was laughing too.

" Yes! " Hermione replied while making somersaults in the air.

" That's why you and Fred were so sweet at breakfast. " Harry commented

" Hahahaha! I was the first one to know! ( * blows raspberry)" Ginny yelled.

" How?" Percy and harry asked her.

" Last night, she told me. " Ginny replied.

" That was why you were so noisy last night! " Ron cut in. he was standing below the goalpost looking up at them. His eyes were so angry but his face was masking a happy carefree expression.

" Correct. " Hermione muttered.

" Congratulations Hermione! You would be very welcome in the family! " Percy said..

" Thank you Perce. " Hermione answered. They went back to the game as they laughed hysterically of the idea of Fred and Hermione being together.

After 20 minutes they took a break. Harry, Ginny, Percy, and Ron went inside the house to drink. hermione and George left outside. And then they began to bulid up a conversation

" So.... you and my twin huh? "

" Yeah.. I loved him so much."

" What's the reason you have fallen in love with him?"

" Quidditch." hermione answered dreamily.

" Yeahh. Quidditch has its wonders."

" You're right."

" Yeahh. "

" So how did your date with Angelina went?"

" She kissed me! It was so amazing!' George said, while grinning.

" Haha. That's so nice.Uh...I have a question to ask you George."

" What is it?"

" Did you loved me before?" hermione asked frankly. She just want to know.

" Yes. Since I met you at Hogwarts. " George admitted. He was now looking serious.

" Oh. Really?" Hermione sputtered.

" Yes."

" And now.. you loved Angelina, right?"

" Yes. I've moved on. Just yesterday. When Angelina kissed me. " george said.

" I loved you too before you said you have a date with Angelina. " Hermione said.

They both laughed, though they don't know why. But there were no feelings of pain.

" Let's have a contest to catch the snitch. " George said.

" Sure!" Hermione agreed and they mounted their brooms. Before Hermione rose in the air, George took a grip in her wrist and said.

" Don't hurt my twin brother Fred. Love him with all your heart. Promise? "

" Yeah promise. " hermione replied and they zoomed to find and catch the snitch in the air, the sun blazing above them