Kidnapped

Hiro's POV

Ok, I finally bought the ring for Jordan. It's going to be so amazing and I can't wait for the moment when I ask her to marry me. After work, Masa, my manager, helped me get the ring and it looks so beautiful. I didn't buy the silver ring because I know that shes allergic, so I bought and 18k gold with a beautiful diamond on top. As we got the ring, Masa and I went out separate ways and I was going back home. I picked up my phone to call Jordan to tell her that I'm gonna be in my house waiting for her until I felt a heavy presence surrounding me. To be honest, I was a little scared because I sense that it's not good. The minute I was going to speak, I felt a bag over my head and a few people grabbing me. I was panicking and struggling to try to escape. But the next thing you know, I felt a pinch on my arm, and I realized they injected me with something. I felt my eyes getting heavy, despite my head being covered with a bag and then I passed out.

I feel like its been many hours and I haven't eaten anything yet and I'm getting hungry. I woke up, and I felt a little pain on my arm. Must be the injection, but I'm confused. What the hell is going? Why am I kidnapped? Hopefully, they don't kill me. I didn't dare to move, because I don't know where I am. I feel like we're in a car, so I guess. I felt the car stopped and hear the door open and close. What are they gonna do? I felt one grab my arm and the other grab the back of my neck and pull me out the car. I was able to walk again and then I felt a cool breeze, so I can guess that we're inside of a house. As we're walking inside, we got to the stairs that lead down. I almost tripped and the guys aggressively pulled me up. They dragged me downstairs, so I'm guessing we're going to the basement. As we got down, I smell something burning, like there's a fire inside. I started panicking and tried to shake the guys off me so I can run. They aggressively pulled me back and dragged me to continue walking. I wouldn't dare shed a tear. When we stopped walking, the guys pushed me down to my knees, and finally pull the bag off my head.

My eyes started to adjust my surroundings and I saw that everything was dark, except there are rows of fire and a bright light on top of me. I saw that there were two guys wearing clothes like they're from the army. Now, I was getting scared. What the fuck is this? I thought. I saw a dark figure ahead of me coming forward. As he stopped in front of me, I looked up and it was a guy with his hair sleeked back, looks like he's wearing an expensive suit, and he looks very scary. "Welcome to my dungeon, Hiro." He said. "Who the fuck are you and how do you know my name?" I asked. "I know everything about you, even where you live, the people you associate yourself with, your girlfriend." He said walking around me. "Huh?" I asked shocked. How the fuck does he know Jordan?  I thought. "Oh so you do know her, you know who I'm talking about right?" He said as he leaned into my ear. "My little sister?" He finished. My eyes went wide. Is this Jordan's big brother? I thought. "Your eyes tell me you know her. The name's Michael, nice to meet you." He said. "What do you want with her?" I asked getting angry. "Well... I want to make her suffer. And the reason why is because SHE is not obedient to her big brother. Ever since our parents died, I vowed to take care of her, but she turned on me. I try to help her like a brother would by telling her "get a job" or "give up on music. it's not going to pay the bills", but now she wants to stick to her fantasy that someone is just gonna walk to her door and offer her a record deal when it's not real. SHE doesn't want to accept reality, so you know what? Ima show her reality, by kidnapping you, her lover." He said with his face inches close to mine with a smirk on his face. "What are you gonna do to me?" I asked getting scared. "I'm only going to torture you, everything will be fine. BUT, I will say this." He paused as he pulled out a knife and almost slit my throat. "If you try to escape, call for help, or do anything funny, I will kill you and I will send your body to Jordan for her to see. Got that?" He asked. Holy shit. "Yea." I said quietly. He pulled away. "Good. You guys can do whatever you want to him. Ima have dinner with my girl." Michael said as he was leaving. The next thing I know I was getting kicked in the stomach by both guys. 

Goddamn, it is going to be a long day. Hopefully, Jordan is ok. As long as she's okay, I don't care what happens to me. I don't get why Michael wants to hurt his OWN sister so much, just because she's not living up to his standards. She's an adult, she got her own life. Maybe I'll find out more to the story if I'm still alive.