Gaara x Ino

Sakura: First me with Gaara, and now Ino with Gaara? Did I miss something here? Since when did they became a couple?

If only I knew, I have no idea who started this.

Sai: *Stares blankly* It's not a really good ship.

Kakashi: Well... it's okay I guess, but it won't work out.

Naruto: Gaara won't appreciate this if he was here, Ino would've talked him to death. And she's so obsessed and creepy.

Sasuke: That's true.

Yamato: I don't know if you guys should talk about her like that.

That's right, you guys are being rude with Ino-chan!

Sakura: I know Ino can be a bit annoying sometimes, but I won't let this slide. To talk about my best friend like that behind her back? This calls for punishment.

Sai: I'm with you on that.

Naruto: W-we didn't mean it to sound so rude!

Sasuke: Dobe, next time think before you speak.

Don't you dare defend yourself Uchiha, you did the same as him. You're getting punishment as well.

Sasuke: *Pales* C-can we do the ratings before Naruto and I are being chased?

Sure, my rating is 2/10. Sorry for those who love this ship, but I don't see the spark in this.

Sakura: 3/10

Naruto: 0/10

Sasuke: 0/10

Sai: 0/10

Yamato: 4/10

Kakashi: 2/10

So, yeah, it's a rare and unique ship, but I really don't like that. And once again those who ship this, I'm sincerely sorry. Now that we are done... *glares at Naruto and Sasuke*... you two better run in 3, 2, 1. *Pulls out a scythe*.

Sakura: *Pulls her gloves out and puts them on as she glares*.

Sai: *Summons his paintings and glares*.

Naruto: Aaaaaaaahhhhh! *Runs like hell*.

Sasuke: *Runs after Naruto in fear*.

*Sakura, Sai and I are running after them*. Get back here you assholes!

Sakura: CHA!!

Sai: COWARDS!!

Kakashi:...

Yamato:... Should we...?

Kakashi: No, leave them be. Since WhiteShukaku019 is chasing Naruto and Sasuke along with Sakura and Sai, I'll end the chapter. Readers, please give more interesting couples and we'll see you in the next chapter. See-ya.