'How can someone be so pretty? I never knew that this kind of angel actually exist. Maybe fairy tails are true.' I thought and smiled.

I look at my camera and pressed to one of the photos.

I actually took a picture of her secretly.

Call me a creeper but I must say she is gorgeous.

"I want to know her." I mumbled and look back at the picture before turning off my camera.

I look at the time and decided to go back home since it is already getting late.

When I reached home, I went to shower before heading down to the dining area for dinner.

"Grandma, Dad, Mum, eat." I said and they start eating.

Once we finished eating, I put my dirty plates in the sink and went back to my room.

I then saw a document on my desk.

I took it and read the contents.

I went to my computer and start working.

Well, dad and I have discussed that we want to hold a international meet-n-greet party.

The purpose is for all the CEOs and shareholders to meet and also to improve our relationship.

Actually, dad's company is a international company and he wants me to come up with a proposal about this since I'm the one who initiated this idea.

As I'm working, I didn't realize the time and when I'm finally done with my proposal, it's already 12 plus am.

I decided to wash up before heading to sleep.

The next day

When I was driving to the company, I saw that lady again.

I unconsciously followed her and when I finally reached her company, I look around and saw that the surrounding is very familiar.

I look at the company's name and saw that it's dad's company.

'Wait... She work here? How come I didn't know about it?' I thought and drive in.

I went to park my car at the car park before heading up to my office.

I settle down my things first before I heard a knock.

"Come in." I said.

"Manager, there is some interviewees here." The admin manager said and I nodded.

"Pass me their details and you may proceed back for your work." I said and she passed me a file.

Yes, I'm just a manager in that company that sells cosmetics and fashion clothes.

Because I told dad that I want to work for my own success and wanted to be treated like normal employees.

Dad agreed and that's the reason why I'm still a manager.

There is some interviewees which are not up to my standard and I dismissed some.

When I left the last interviewee, I look at the details and look at the picture.

'It's her!' I thought and heard a knock.

I then adjust my tie and combed my hair before clearing my throat.

"Come in." I said and the door opened.

I then saw that beautiful lady again.

"Good morning, Mr. Son. I'm Myoui Mina." She said and stretched out her hand.

I then shook her hand and signaled her to take a seat.

'Damn... Her hand is so smooth...' I thought.

"So what kind of working experience do you have?" I asked, clasping my hands together and putting them on the table.

"Well, I previously worked as a beauty product manager named, Beauty Bella (A/n: I randomly come up with it), and up until now, the product is still selling good." Mina said.

"But why did you quit?" I asked.

"The boss is cheating on worker's hard work and didn't give us our pay on time. He dragged for months and even declared that no employee should be taking mc or be on leave." Mina said.

I then asked her a few more questions before ending the interview.

"Thank you, Ms. Myoui. I will update to you about the results tomorrow." I said and shook hands with her one last time before she left.

She then flashed to me a smile before leaving my office.

'She's going to be the death of me.' I thought before sitting back on my seat.

____________________________________

New book! What do you think about the starting? Comment for me to know!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!