Day 4 - All Villians to Students, all Students to Villians

I'm aging the students up aswell, so there's not a bunch of 15 year olds running a villian attack. Their ages will probably be swapped with who their swappwd with; Deku for example being 20.

This is a version of the USJ arc.

And, here are some names in case you don't know them.

Jin - Twice
Akaguro Chizome - Stain
Kai - Overhaul 
Sako Atsuhiro - Mr. Compress

Next, I'd like to mention what's going on with the swapping of All for One and All Might. Quirk and name shifts, that's it. All Might is the villian with the All for One quirk, and One for All is the hero with, well, the One for All quirk.

If something confuses you, don't be afraid to ask in tbe comments, I'm more than happy to answer!

If you like this concept, check out my Tumblr page and my other story right here on Wattpad. Both have hero Shigaraki concepts, writings, drawings, shitposts, and more.

-

“Isn't Kai supposed to be here today?” Tomura muttered, messing with his gloves. They usually weren't uncomfortable, but he put them on the wrong hands and now he would get in trouble if he took them off.
He got a puff of smoke in his face as a reply, “He probably had to go take a piss and touched the wall or somethin'.” Dabi snickered between his teeth, looking over at his 'friend.' You could call them friends. Neither really liked the name, though. They just hung out a lot and insulted people together. Not much more than that.
“That's the truth.” Shigaraki snorted, shifting in his seat on the bus.
Dabi knew he'd get in trouble for smoking, but what could anyone do? He always had some on him (and so did Shigaraki), and lighting them up wasn't any trouble, what with that quirk of his. He'd just tap it to his palm, as lighting his figer up would since the stick.
Dabi then realized what he thought was wrong this whole time. He'd had a feeling, but now just realized what it was. “Tomura, where's your Senpai?”
Shigaraki glanced up at him again, “Oh, Kurogiri?” Kurogiri was Tomura's SE tutor. He helped with his outbursts, understanding situations, and staying calm under pressure.
“He's on a different bus. He'll be here.” Great, and now Shigaraki felt uneasy. He'd grown to depend on Kurogiri and he hated being too long without him. For all Tomura knew, he actually wasn't coming. They hadn't talked about this and he hadn't been told. Goddamnit!

-

“There is one more bus coming,” Akaguro spoke. “We should wait for them. Muscular,”
Said hero looked up at him; Muscular was only the instructor, he had to listen to Akaguro.
“Explain what this is and what were doing here. Don't start until the other half of the class is here.”

Shigaraki wasn't really listening to what Muscular was saying. He had an awful feeling of premonition and kept glancing backward, he just wanted the other bus to be here already so they could start and so Kurogiri could get here.
Dabi was next to him, and he didn't recognize the other kid next to him. He didn't make an effort to meet his classmates.
The big doors opened again and Shigaraki breathed out a sigh of releif.
Then, he noticed that none of the kids were wearing uniforms.
Were they even kids..?

Shigsraki backed up a bit. No-one else seemed to notice. “Uh,” he prompted. Dabi glanced at him, humming in confusion. “Who're those guys? Are they supposed to be here?”
The taller looked a little confused. “Who else would they be? How did they get in here without the bus, it's got a key thing, doesn't it?”
“Shigaraki.”
Tomurs jumped at hearing his name, looking at Akaguro. “Yes?”
“Your conversation is clearly more important than what Muscular has to say.”
Dabi glared, “I think it is.” he pointed his finger. “Do you know those guys?”