Day 2 - Crush confession

He rocked back and fourth on his heels, trying to keep his breathing steady.
He faced the wall, not wanting to see anyone who might be walking out behind here. He didn't want to think they were there. He didn't want to let that add onto the anxiety... More than it already had.
God, this was such a stupid idea. He would say no anyway! Why did he even think... Why could he ever hope, how could he ever hope that that freakishly handsome, insanely powerful, super out of his league blond would share his feelings?
He wasn't that good of a hero. He didn't have that good of a Quirk. He couldn't be good enough for a guy like that. He deserves better; more than the poor kid could offer, nevermind actually go through with and produce.
How could someone so bold and confident stand to be around someone so shy and concealed? That couldn't be good for the soon-to-be number one hero's brand. He was always smiley and happy, beleiving in himself and encouraging others.

Yet here the number two was, here, with his back toward the person he was trying to confess to. He wanted to get this weight off his shoulders, he wanted to get this secret off his chest, he'd been holding it for so goddamn long and it was getting impossible for him not to blush when he was around. His face turned all shades of pink and the tips of his ears and nose got all warm and there was this tingle in his heart and flutter in his chest whenever the guy smiled at him, or flexed, or god forbid touched him.
The kid was an absolute mess. A mix of anticipation, anxiety, excitement, and resentment. The last toward himself and no-one else.

Then he heard a voice call his name, it was his voice.
“Hey! There you are. Nejire told me you were too shy to tell me to meet you here.”
Tamaki whipped around, plasterig a fake smile on his lips. “Y-yeahh yeah! Um..!” he tried to sound more enthusiastic than normal because of how excited he felt, but also trying to hide the mass amounts of anxiety.
If he just goddamn said it then he'd be able to run away and Mirio would just know and he wouldnt have to face this any longer!
“I-I- I just- um- Wanted to- say..” he tried to spit it out, he really did.
Tamaki just kept stuttering and stuttering, unable to get it out.
What if Mirio thought he was gross and didn't want to talk to him anymore? How would he react? Nejire had done her best to reassure Tamaki but he seemed to forget all of that. He forgot everything, everything she'd told him to say, shutting his mouth. He ravaged through his pocket for his last resort, just a little note with a heart on it.
Tamaki pursed his lips and clenched his eyes shut as he shoved the slip to a very confused Mirio, then suddenly whirling around and fscing the wall. He didnt want to see Mirio's reaction, hemdidnt want to do this anymore, this was a fucking horrible idea, he shouldn't have ever tried it out, he shouldn't have gone with Nejire's plan in the first place.
It wad about then Tamaki realized he wasn't actually breathing and had to make an effort, taking slow, long brwaths to try and calm himself.
Then he felt some strong arms arap around his torso, and hearing “You don't know what just a little shape can do to me, man” made his heart skip a bear. Mirio got the message, clearly, and Tamaki desperately wanted to ask if he liked him back or not.
He felt he already knee the answer though, Mirio won't let him go and he was radiating happiness.
Tamaki's lips curled upward slightly, and now he got the message.