epilogue

tongue tied. | epilogue

"Sweetheart!"

The only pet name Jaehyun gave to Taeyong, more or less, five years ago. It's been that long since they met. They already had their diplomas and had a new house to live in. There were ups and downs but they still had a good and strong relationship. Taeyong have been constantly in speech therapies, which means it's not just Jaehyun that could say their pet name.

"Welcome home, sweetheart," Taeyong greeted Jaehyun who just came home from work and goes straight into the kitchen. He gave the man a peck on the lips and goes back to cooking their dinner, "How's work?"

"It was good," Jaehyun said, "How are you?"

"I'm fine. I had to run around and keep the children in place today," Taeyong said.

Although Taeyong could finally speak, he still needs to do some therapies to remove the lisp on his words. Despite the lisp, he's an arts teacher in kindergarten and a dance club teacher in college. On the other hand, Jaehyun got the spot in their company and is now running their business as a CEO.

"Aren't you tired? Let me do it instead," Jaehyun said, removing the blazer and hangs it on the rack.

Taeyong looked behind him and gave his boyfriend a smile, "Don't worry, someone's helping me anyway."

Jaehyun's lips turned into a smile, "Then, where's our little chef?"

"Daddy, I'm here! I'm here!"

The man turned and knelt down to have the same level as the kid that ran into the kitchen. The kid hugged his daddy very tightly. Jaehyun carried the kid and gave the man a peck on the cheeks.

"I thought you were helping mommy?"

The four-year-old kid giggled, "Mommy told me to clean and change shirt."

Taeyong sighed, "He ate the last of piece of chocolate cake and made a mess."

The man looked at his son, named Blue, and furrowed his eyebrows at the kid. Blue just smiled at him.

"You two, dinner is ready," Taeyong said.

After dinner, Taeyong brought Blue upstairs to clean him and change into his pyjamas before he goes to bed. He played a bit with his son on the bathtub before they finally got out of the bathroom.

"Don't move too much, Blue," Taeyong said while he dries his son with a towel but he's a kid, having an unlimited amount of energy is key and Taeyong's drained from work. With that, Blue just ran away and goes into his room.

Taeyong just sighed, feeling the tiredness taking over. Jaehyun comes up of the stairs after he washed the dishes and saw his boyfriend on the floor. Suddenly, he ran to him.

"Taeyong! What happened?"

Taeyong heard Jaehyun which made him look up. He just smiled and stood up from the floor. He shook his head.

"Nothing. Blue ran away while I was drying him."

The man sighed. He grabbed the towel on Taeyong's shoulder and kissed the boy on the head.