6~ Dream

"Lee?"
Clementine stood in a hazy trance. Before her was Lee. He slightly looked older, but still had the same stunning traits. Clementine knew she was dreaming, but needed to touch him again. She needed to feel his loving embrace. She missed him so much. She stumbled into the spirit's arms and radiated incredible joy.

"Hey, sweetpea." Oh how Clem missed hearing that. Back when there were still more humans than walkers.
"Lee! Oh Lee! I've missed you! I have so much to tell you! I'm-" Clem excitedly rambled, being swiftly interrupted.
"The baby. I know." Lee said with a stern, yet loving fatherly voice, that confused the short brunette.
"Clementine, we don't have much time." Lee's voice echoed, as his body began becoming transparent. Suddenly, the spirits of Kenny, Omid, Rebecca, and Alvin appeared. They all appeared happy, yet frantic.
"Something bad is going to happen. You need to stay strong." Lee warned.
"Clementine, I can't begin to say how proud I am of you." Kenny beamed.
"You've done a wonderful job raising my son. I'm so grateful." Rebecca added.
"Better than I could've ever done." Omid stated. His upset expression burned into Clementine's mind. 

All of the people who Clem had lost appeared. Tears welled up into her eyes.

"Time to go, Clementine." Lee said, walking into the beyond.

"No! No! NO! DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN! PLEASE!" Clementine shouted after him, awakening from her dream to see a terrified Louis looking at her.

"Clem..." Louis whispered. Clem bursted into tears, diving into his arms. Louis grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. She could hear his heartbeat, which calmed her down.

Clementine takes her tears. "Louis, I-I saw-" She sniffled. Louis shushed her and held her tighter, as if letting go would make him lose her forever.  "I know, baby, I know. It's okay. It'll all be okay." Louis comforted her.

Little did he know, a Dream was just the beginning.

- - - - - -

Hey guys! So sorry for not updating, but I have some ideas now. Anyway... This is SUPER important, because I'm gonna let y'all vote for the baby's gender! The tricky part is... it'll be random.

Okay, so, comment below "A" or "B". One represents girl, the other represents boy. (Not telling which is which!) if I don't get any votes, or only get like 1, I'll probably just choose the gender myself.

Hope you enjoyed this part! Sorry that it's not the best.

💝Cee