viii.

Felix's POV

Felix's POV

"Well since I already tried killing Jihun and you both have no problem in dying, it is no fun you know. So well I will kill him first because he seems the most desparate to escape out of you four," The witch said and looked at Hyunjin.

Then she started walking towards Hyunjin with the knife in her hand raised.

I have to find a way to kill this witch before she hurts Hyunjin. I thought while panicking.

I looked at the witch getting really close to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was just standing there with his eyes shut tightly.

"Hyun, take off your beanie," Seungmin said suddenly.

"What?" Hyunjin asked opening his eyes.

"Your hair is f*cking pink idiot."

Hyunjin's eyes widened slightly and he quicky reached for his beanie and threw it away.

When he did that two things happened, first the beanie went and hit Seungmin and second, the witch screamed looking away.

The witch was screaming and you could hear a "Why did you hit me?!" from Seungmin in the background.

"Seungmin shut up, he didn't mean it and it is literally just a beanie," Jisung replied.

"You will pay for this!" The witch said in between her screaming.

I looked at her as she had stopped screaming probably meaning that her eyes had stopped burning.

Then she looked at Seungmin.

"You are so dead," She said as she started walking towards Seungmin.

I panicked even more.

What should I do?!

Then something clicked in my brain, if her eyes burn from the colour pink, what if we throw something pink on her?

I don't know what will happen if I do that but even if it doesn't work then well we will die but I mean if it does, than we might survive.

I pulled my sleeve up and looked at the pink gucci watch on my hand.

You will be missed gucci watch but I am doing this for Seungmin.

I took the watch off and aimed it for the witch's hand with which she was holding the knife.

I threw it with full force and saw the watch fly across the room and hit her hand.

She screamed and dropped the knife in her hand as her hand caught a fire, literally burning.

The fire soon engulfed almost all of her body as she screamed even louder.

"You are going to regret this!" She screamed as she burned.