iv.

(Warning: Mentions of a witch who drinks blood? )

"Great. Just f*cking amazing," Seungmin said while glaring at Felix.

"Listen, I just ran okay... my life matters more than that bag," Felix said.

They all become silent hearing what Felix said. There lives where in danger and there no. 1 priority was to stay safe.

"So now that we don't have food. Let's just sleep because I know we all are extremely tired and then we will wake up and try to escape in the morning," Hyunjin said breaking the silence.

"Ji please take out the sleeping bags," Seungmin said.

"Okay," Jisung replied and grabbed his backpack kept beside him.

He unzipped the bag and took out the four sleeping bags.

All of them grabbed one, unfolded it and then slipped inside the sleeping bag.

The sleeping bags were actually really comfortable. They all were really tired too so they started falling asleep.

After a while all four of them had fallen asleep, the fear of the "spirit" long forgotten.

《《12 hours after (12pm, Monday)》》

The bookshelf moved away from the door and then the door slowly creaked open.

The same "spirit" with red eyes came inside.

She wasn't a "spirit" actually. She was a witch who knew black magic.

She didn't need human food to live. She just needed blood. Kind of like a vampire?

Animal blood worked for her hunger but human blood made her look younger and prettier.

She hadn't drank human blood in years though. 10 years to be exact.

No human had come inside that building since years and she couldn't go outside of that building or else she would die.

Since all these years she was alive by drinking blood of rats and insects. (Eww I am sorry)

She looked at the boys sleeping and grinned.

She was hungry for human blood.

Then her red eyes turned blue, the cracks on her face all gone, her gray hair turned brown.

She looked human? Pretty even?

"I was so lonely. I had nobody but now I have you all."