v.

Hyunjin opened the door and looked outside

"It is too dark here," Hyunjin said.

"Do you want a flashlight?" Jisung asked him.

Hyunjin turned around and looked at Jisung.

"No Ji if we switch on a flashlight and walk, some spirit will definately notice and because we don't want to die, let's not use a flashlight," Hyunjin replied.

"Bro I was just asking. Why are giving me a whole lecture," Jisung said.

Hyunjin ignored Jisung and just rolled his eyes, "Walk as quietly as you can."

Then he turned back towards the door.

"Follow me," He said and started walking forward and out through the door.

Jisung's POV

We followed after Hyunjin in a line with me in between Seungmin and Felix, Felix was infront of me and Seungmin was behind me.

After walking straight for awhile the route split into two.

"From what I remember, I think we should turn left," Seungmin said.

"You are the best at remembering directions so left turn it is," Hyunjin said.

Hyunjin then peeked his head from around the corner to check if it was safe.

He immediately jerked his head back.

What he said made my heart go crazy beacuse of fear.

"F*ck. There is someone there. Don't move."

"W-what should we do now?" Seungmin asked whispering.

We all were absolutely terrified.

Then Hyunjin said the dumbest thing he has ever said in his entire existence.

"Listen this might sound dumb but..... I will go out and run in the opposite direction and then when the thing runs after me, you guys turn to the left and run, after you reach the entrance wait for me there. If I don't come to the entrance after half an hour, just leave without me."

"B*tch are you dumb?" Felix asked.

"Please believe me I will be fine," Hyunjin said.

"No-" Seungmin said but got cut off by Hyunjin running out to the right side.

Then he screamed, "RUN!"

The "spirit" started chasing after Hyunjin.

My jaw dropped. He is an absolute idiot. What the f*ck?

"I-I think we should go," I said.

"That idiot," Felix said shaking his head and then he turned to the left and ran.