vii.

The Witch's POV

The Witch's POV

"Why don't you three come join me and your friend in this room. I would love some more company," I said while grinning.

I saw the face of the boy right in front me turn pale white.

This caused me to grin wider.

I don't have any more of the red powder left and I can't go make it right now because one important ingredient to make that powder is human blood and I don't have that right now.

I don't know how the powder that I did sprinkle on them didn't affect all the four of them at all. Maybe because it was 10 years old and its affect had finshed? Well I don't care about that right now. I am really hungry and I just want blood. Human blood.

I was planning on killing the boy I caught and then drinking his blood and using a little bit of it to make the powder and then use it on the other three but apparently his friends came already. Anyways it is more fun when you kill the person when they are conscious so, not a big deal.

"Don't be scared pretty boy. I won't hurt you," I said using all my energy and changing my eyes to blue and making all the cracks dissapear. Well basically meaning I changed my appearance into more "human looking".

All the three boys gasped looking at me.

"I won't hurt you, just come inside. I just want to talk. I have been lonely for so long and finally seeing some people I feel happy. So please."

I moved aside from the doorframe to let them enter.

The boy right in the front of me entered the room hurriedly.

"Hey! Don't go you idiot," A boy who looked like a squirrel said.

"Why don't you both come inside too," I said.

The boy with freckles looked at me and then started to go through the door.

"No!" The squirrel boy screamed to stop his friend but he just went inside.

I looked at the squirrel boy.

"Now I don't think you want to stay here alone so come inside."

He looked at me and gulped and then walked inside the room too.

After they all stepped inside I grinned and my eyes turned red again.