i.

"Sup bishesss?" Felix screamed after he entered the building

"You can't even say the word b*tches, you dumb a*s," Seungmin said to tease him.

"Hey! Don't make fun of my baby just because he can't curse" Jisung said.

"I am not your baby," Felix said.

Jisung pouted. "Yo, I thought you loved me."

"Lol, I was just kidding. I love ya," Felix replied and threw a flying kiss towards Jisung's direction.

"Eww. Stop flirting," Seungmin said fake gagging.

"You two dating or what?" Hyunjin asked with a disgusted expression.

"We ain't."

"Not yet."

Felix and Jisung said at the same time.

Felix started to blush while Jisung was just smirking.

"You both are absolutely disgusting but I still ship it," Hyunjin said looking at the two.

"Okay, now stop being all lovey-dovey and think how we are gonna stay the night," Seungmin said, finally making Jisung stop staring at Felix with heart eyes.

"First of all, no one will stay alone. Where ever you go, go with another person with you. Do not go alone. I know there is nothing here but better safe than sorry you know," Hyunjin started.

"Felix and I can stick together at all times and you both," Jisung points at the other two, "can stay together all the time."

"I am fine with that," Hyunjin said. "What about you?" he asked Seungmin.

"It's fine with me too," he replied.

"Hey! What about my opinion?" Felix asked.

"You don't have any problem with Jisung being your partner right?" Hyunjin asked.

"Of course not," he replied.

"Why would you even say something if you didn't have a problem. I am so done with you," Seungmin said sighing.

"Wait, all that aside, the main thing is that do we have enough food and water?" Jisung asked changing the topic.

"Finally you asked something which isn't stupid," Seungmin said.

Jisung opened his mouth ready to defend himself but then ended up not saying it. "Yeah, whatever," he said. "But do we?"

"The water is with me. It seems enough for four people," Seungmin said lifting the bag with water bottles to show them. "And the food is with Hyunjin."

"I don't have it," Hyunjin said.

Seungmin looked at him confused, "But you had the bag with the food in it when we were in the car?"

"I don't have the food. I was driving so I gave it to Felix," Hyunjin said confused.

"Okay, then where is the food?" Jisung asked.

"Um guys, Hyunjin did hand me the bag with the food," Felix started. "But like, I might have left it in the car."

"Wow. I am actually f*cking done with this idiot," Seungmin said facepalming.

"Oh god, we are gonna die without food," Hyunjin added.

"Stop exaggerating. We are only staying a night and we already had a sh*t ton of food before coming here," Jisung said.

"You are just defending him because you like him," Hyunjin said squinting his eyes at Jisung.

"No, I am just stating the fact that we don't actually need to eat more food-"

"Guys, stop fighting! I was just kidding," Felix said interrupting their argument while grinning.

"Say what?" Jisung asked with his jaw dropped.

"The food is here," Felix said pulling a bag from behind a cardboard box which was kept beside him.

"You dumb b*tch. I literally had a heart attack because I thought I wouldn't be able to eat anything for a whole night," Hyunjin said.

"Sorry," Felix said while still grinning brightly.

"Damn Lixie, sometimes I wonder why I even like why," Jisung said sighing.

"Hey! That hurt," Felix said putting his hand on his heart.

"Can you both please be quiet now?" Hyunjin asked.

Felix and Jisung immediately stopped talking. They didn't want to make Hyunjin angry. Because when he became angry, it would be really scary.

"Okay good. So where are the torches and sleeping bags?" Hyunjin asked.

"With me," Jisung said pointing at the backpack he had on his shoulders.

"Um so, what now?" Seungmin asked.

"I don't know. I wish we were allowed to bring our phones," Felix said.

Seungmin nodded in agreement, "Me too."

Hyunjin sighed, "I am really bored and I don't think we will even be able to sleep here."

"Yeah," the other three said and then they all became silent and started staring at the ground.

"Guys, I have an idea," Felix said after a few moments breaking the silence.

"Nuh-uh. Don't even open your mouth," Seungmin said.

"Just listennn," Felix said whining.

"Fine. You may proceed," Seungmin said rolling his eyes.

"We all are bored and have nothing to do, so how about we go upstairs?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

New chapters coming soon.

Anygays thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed . Bye lovess💜💜💜