waffle fries

amayarosevega

♡ shawnmendes and 357,367 others likedamayarosevega happy 21st birthday to my best friend in the entire world

shawnmendes and 357,367 others liked
amayarosevega happy 21st birthday to my best friend in the entire world. so so happy i get to experience this crazy life with u cat. te amo mucho mami <333333333
tagged: @catgiraldo

load more comments

user1 happy birthday cat!!!!!
camillacabello cutie besties
haydenpatt my best friends slay
dominickquinn my baby makes my heart go woooooshhhh
---amayarosevega ugh relationship goals 
shawnmendes happy birthday cat!!!!!!!!!!!!! #21
---catgiraldo thank u mendes. wish u could make it tn
catgiraldo MY SOUL SISTER. I LOVE YOU IMMENSELY. GRACIAS POR TODO!

i curled another piece of my hair and watched it fall off of the wand into a perfect wave. today was catalina's 21st birthday and we were getting ready to go clubbing to celebrate. she had invited literally everyone who was anyone to this party. all of her youtube and singer friends, all of my model and actor/actress friends, hayden, her boyfriend dominick, and of course shawn. 

unfortunately after i got back from miami, my schedule and shawn's schedule haven't aligned, so i haven't seen him since he left mia. he was in the studio with his crew tonight and told me he'd try his best to make it, though i shouldn't be too hopeful. he was flying back to toronto for a week tomorrow afternoon, and if his studio sesh ended too late he didn't know if he'd have time to come by the club.

cat came in the room, giggling, as her boyfriend dom was squeezing her sides. "you almost ready babes?" she smiled at me.

i nodded, unplugging my curling wand. "yes ma'am, let me just grab my purse."

i stood up from my vanity and threw some miscellaneous objects into a black clutch. 

"any word from mendes?" dominick asked me, taking a seat at my bed.

i shook my head, "he said he's going to try his best, but i wouldn't be too hopeful."

cat pouted and walked over to me, "you haven't seen your boyfriend in like two and half weeks and he can't take this small little break to see you?"

i tried not to let the truth she was speaking get to me too much, because there was one part out of all of it that was the opposite. "he's not my real boyfriend cat, he has no obligation to anything on my end," i laughed lightly.

the latina rolled her eyes at me, as she placed her hand on her hip. "okay but he's basically your  best friend, after me of course. he has an obligation as a friend to come see you after almost three weeks." i could tell she was angered by this because deep down she knew i was actually upset i hadn't seen him in a while.

i gave her a light tipped smile, "its fine cat. tonights not about me, its about you. so lets go get you legally drunk," my smile turned into a big grin.