amaya rose vega

amayarosevega
📍london, england

♡ liked by tommyhilfiger and 1,637,287 othersamayarosevega year 2 w/ @tommyhilfiger 💃🏻 #tommyxamaya

amayarosevega year 2 w/ @tommyhilfiger 💃🏻 #tommyxamaya

load more comments

catgiraldo sexiiiii mami 🔥
user god how is possible for one person to be so perfect
tommyhilfiger so excited to keep you a part of the #tommyhilfiger family 💙
bellahadid absolutely stunning
user1 que linda
haydenpatt WERK IT. so fucking proud.
haileybieber 😘

————

"okay one more amaya. give me something sexy," the photographer purred at me. doing as he said, i gave him a few more poses as he snapped several more photos of me.
after attending the 2019 tommy hilfiger unveiling party last night in london, my manager had me hop on a red-eye back to la for a shoot for everything but water, a swimwear brand.

last night, tommy hilfiger asked me to stay on as their brand ambassador for another year. i was beyond excited.
it was insane to me how much my career had evolved in the last few years. about three years ago, at 18, i was nothing more than an 'instagram model'. the bigger i grew, the more attention i got from bigger instagrammers, bloggers, and even some famous models. believe it or not, one comment from hailey baldwin is what started my official modeling career.
i started off doing shoots for small boutique companies like danielle bernstein's second skin overalls, and pretty little thing. this brought me into the eyes of even bigger brands like calvin klein, levi's and now tommy hilfiger.

"alright we're done! you did amazing amaya," paolo, the photographer, clapped his hands.
i grinned in response, internally sighing a breath of relief. all i wanted to do was go back to my apartment and lay in bed, but i had a full day of meetings ahead of me.
"you did fantastic chica," my manager, penelope, beamed as she walked over to me, a pink robe in her hand.
i slipped my arms into the sleeves of robe, and tied the silk belt into a bow around my waist. "thanks p," i said, "so what's the rest of my day like?"

penelope handed me a smoothie, as the two of us walked over to the room where my clothes were. "you have a quick interview with taryn lewis from women's wear daily," she began, "and then we have a lunch with tommy hilfiger and a few people."

i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "we were just with tommy last night?"

p shrugged, handing my my clothes for the interview, "you'll see. get changed, we leave in 5." she winked, before leaving me alone in the dressing room.