Hot

Jun's pov

"Hyung wake up" I heard the soft voice of my now boyfriend say next to my ear.

"What" I replied softly trying to pull his leg, just a little bit. We haven't really talked about the whole ordeal that we found ourselves in. We did however establish the nature of our relationship quite quickly, and boy was that a juicy story.

Tao and I had been sitting in my room just lounging when Hao and Chan decided to join us, Dino sat next to Tao and Hao walked straight to me, sat on my lap and kissed me softly.

"What am I not allowed to kiss my boyfriend" He had said once he saw Tao and Dino's eyes bulge.

"I'm you're boyfriend?" I had then asked him smiling like a love struck puppy I'm sure.

"You're my boyfriend" He answered confidently, kissed my cheek and then shoved his extremely red face into my sweater, and that is how we established our relationship.

"Junnie-ge, baobei, please wake up" He said again this time switching to Chinese. He then kissed my lips with his sweet and soft ones.

"That's totally unfair and you know it, like some nuclear weapon" I said sitting up right. I pulled him towards me without using a lot of strength, but still catching him off guard and causing him to fall into my lap.

"You wouldn't wake up" He shyly replied eyes wandering between my eyes and mouth.

"Well I still don't want to wake up, maybe you should try again" I confidently said. He closed his pretty eyes and kissed me again, and again, and again. Boy I love him.

After some more convincing kisses from Hao and maybe a few love bites from me, we were walking to the kitchen, which seemed to be the reason I was so happily awoken.

"Jun-hyung good morning" Seungkwan was the first to say. I gave him a smile and said it back making my way to sit next to Dino.

"Hyung, you might want to go easy on Hao next time. It's bound to catch some of the boys' eyes" He whispered to me. I looked at Hao from the side of my eye, I did indeed need to go easy on him.

I redirected my eyes to Tao, who was now happily conversing between her brother and Mingyu. I'm glad she doesn't seem so feel that uncomfortable anymore.

"Thank you" I told Dino, pulling him from his mindless staring at Tao. You'd have to be blind not to notice his oblivious ass.

"For what?" He asked changing his attention to, only after Tao stopped talking.

"Making friends with Tao, not looking at me and Hao differently, not telling anyone, just thank you" I thanked. I also wanted to thank him for taking care of Tao as much as he did, but that could wait for another time.

Author's pov

Dino sat staring at nothing in particular after breakfast has ended.

Once Jun had thanked Dino, he came to the realization that he didn't be any to be friends with Tao. He's not stupid, he knows she beautiful, smart, cute and charming, oh boy does he know.

He also knows what his heart ment the moment it fell after hearing Jun thank his for being Tao's 'friend'.

"Why do you look so glum" Wonwoo asked sitting next to Dino.

"My heart fell after Jun-hyung thanked me for being Tao's friend" He answered putting emphasis on 'friend'.

"You like her?" Wonwoo asked him, he know Chan knew about Tao, and vice versa.

"I do" He said softly, it's not like he had a sudden realization, he's known for a while he had been infatuated with the beautiful sister of his hyung. He did however realize it might be more than just infatuation.

"You're gonna tell her?" Wonwoo asked him again.

"You gonna tell Mingyu-hyung?" Dino threw back smiling slightly.

"Well I did not see that coming" He laughed back at the maknae.

"I'm noticed hyung look at him smiling a lot, kind of new to me seeing you smile for no reason" Chan laughed back, he noticed Wonwoo do more than just smile at the boy, but not telling him everything seemed to be the funner option.

"Dino-ge, here you are" Tao smiled plopping down net to the two boys. She had been with the boys for almost two months now, making good use of her time by learning Korean.

She had basic knowledge by now, like simple sentences and such. Learning everyday, lugging a backpack with some Korean learning books everywhere she goes, whether it's following the group to schedules and pretending to be staff, or even when they were out dining she always studied.

The boys realized how smart she really had to be, even though she had been studying non stop, she caught on really fast and it amazed them, Dino more so than the other.

"You were looking for me?" Dino asked smiling at Hao's pretty little sister.

She hummed a response, flashed a beautiful smile and turned her attention to the TV screen in front of her.

Minutes later Mingyu followed, sat next to Wonwoo and pulled out his phone.

The both of them leaving Wonwoo and Chan with slightly hotter cheeks.