Tittle-tattle

Dino's pov.

"Lets get changed and get started on dinner" I heard as I started waking up. Then I heard closets open and close, as well as Mingyu's big and heavy steps on the hardwood floors. I really didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment, my head hurt as well as my throat. I knew someone would come to 'wake' me once dinner is ready. I tried sitting upright when I felt a small weight on my abdomen and a hand around my wrist. I lifted myself upwards as far as I could go resting my weight onto my elbows and looked down. The last thing i expected seeing was Tao sleeping with her head on on my stomach, her one hand still held onto my wrist while another held onto a wet hand towel. That's when yesterday's events came to mind. I lifted my hand to my head felling the dampness that probably came from the towel in Tao's hand.

"I must have a cold" I said aloud to myself after feeling my slightly feverish head.

"You do" Someone said scaring me slightly. I watched as Jun-hyung walked to me after turning on the light. He pulled a palm to his forehead and placed the other one on mine.

"Jun-hyung" I said after realizing he must have been here the whole time.

"Your fever has gone down quite a few." he said. He then lowered his hand to Tao's head stroking her hair once. "Must be thanks to Tao, she noticed you coughing the whole day a few days ago" He said. A few days ago? she did? I made sure no one did. "She's also the reason we found you before your cold could have gotten worse. You left to the bathroom and no one could find you, then Tao told Hao she saw you go into the bathroom and never leave" he continued on. He lifted his hand from Tao's head and sat on the bed across from mine.

"She did?" I asked looking down at her. As much as she drives me mad for hurting Jun-hyung, she did do a nice thing. Jun-hyung nodded his head and folded his arms.

"She's been taking care of you for three days. She noticed you feeling bad and didn't say anything so she feels guilty that we found you passed out in the bathroom running a really high fever" he said again looking at Tao with a worried expression. "She's barely even eaten" he finished, Jun-hyung stood up from the bed walked to the door and turned to me smiling slightly. "Please give her a chance, she's a nice girl who is really precious to both me and Hao" he said disappearing  behind the now closed door of my room.

She must really be his sister, he clearly really cares about her, but still she's dating Hao-hyung. I pulled my eyes away from the spot where Jun-hyung just left and let them land on the small figure sleeping with her head on my stomach. She's really attractive, I admit that much. I can clearly see why Hao-hyung would fall in love with her. From what I've seen of her she seems really similar to him, their personalities seem like mirrored images.

"Tao" I said shaking her lightly with my free hand. I felt her hand tighten around my wrist before she mumbled something in mandarin that I couldn't understand. "Tao" I tried a little harder shaking her with a little more force as well. She opened her eyes sleepily and stared up at me.

"Dino-gege" she said softly loosening her grip just enough for me to retract my arm. Once I pulled back my arm she seemed to fully awaken, she pulled away from the bed faster than light standing up and bowing.

"Oppa wait" she said in Korean, then ran out of the room.

Once she returned to the room she was followed by Mingyu-hyung and Seungkwani-hyung.

"Do you still have a fever? Your whole face is red" Seungkwan-Hyung snickered. Mingyu-hyung let out a heavy laugh, trying and failing to cover it with a cough. They were clearly the ones who told her to call me oppa.

"Really funny guys, she has no idea what she's saying and you decide to manipulate her for your own gain" I said sitting upright after I willed the the blush to go away. "Also have you thought about how Hao-hyung would feel about you telling his girlfriend to call me oppa when we don't know each other" I asked. Throwing my blanket off of my body I headed to the kitchen to drink some water.

"We didn't tell her to call you that" Mingyu-hyung said.

"I don't think Hao-hyung would mind" Seungkwan-hyung said with a mischievous smile. "Dinner's almost ready, sit down" He said pulling plates from the kitchen cabinet.

"where is everyone?" I asked Mingyu-hyung when he sat down next to me. Tao came bouncing into the kitchen going straight to Seungkwan-hyung to help with the rest of dinner.

"They went to music bank, Seungkwanie, Jun-hyung and I all had different schedules" He said smiling at Tao as she placed a plate in front of him.

"When we were done we wanted to join the rest of the members but Hao-hyung asked us to check if Tao had eaten since she skipped a few meals since you fell ill" Seungkwan-hyung said, he placed a steaming pot in front of us filled with ramen I presume.

"She stayed here to look after me?" I asked. I really need to thank her, I might not like the idea of her but she herself isn't that bad, nice even.

"Well your fever came down yesterday morning, but overnight it suddenly spiked. She seemed really worried. Hao also told us she said she thought you getting worse was her fault." Mingyu-hyung said. He grabbed the bowl in front of him filling it to the brim with ramen and kimchi as Jun-hyung joined us at the table.

"oh" I said, Looking at Tao, she smiled at me gesturing to the pot on the table, mentioning for me to eat. Maybe she's not that bad.

Author's pov.

Mingyu and Tao stood next to each other at the sink cleaning the dishes, Mingyu lucked out at Rock Paper Scissors and Tao sent Dino back to bed to be sure he doesn't start running another fever. Tao being a guest in their home and even causing them to leave their schedules refused to not help.

"I learned some new words today" Mingyu said suddenly, speaking barely recognizable Chinese.

"Really" Tao said using the easiest dialog she knows.

"Brother and sister" He said passing a plate to Tao. "You're Hao's sister right" he asked, still a little unsure about his possible discovery.

"Yes, you're right, good" Tao said showing him a thumbs up in case he didn't understand her. Mingyu finished the dishes, told Tao he's going to Seungkwan and basically ran out of the kitchen.

"Seungkwan, Hao and Junie-hyung lied!!! She's Hao's sister!" Mingyu enthusiastically told Seungkwan. "She just told me herself" He continued.

"Mingyu-hyung quite down" Seungkwan said pulling Mingyu further away from their maknae's bed. "I know, but you cant tell anyone else okay" Seungkwan whispered to Mingyu. "Especially Dino, I think they are attracted to each other" he whispered again.

"Why would Hao-hyung lie though" Mingyu asked also whispering.

"He's a protective older brother" Seungkwan said shrugging.