Jungkook pressed the password while Y/N leaned against the locker beside him. "So, are you single?" Jungkook turned his attention to her but his hands moved to keep the books inside.

"I have a boyfriend." Jungkook smiles shyly thinking about his boyfriend. "So, you're-" Jungkook cut her off before she could finish.

"Bi. Yes, I'm bisexual." Interesting. She thought.

"Then, where's your boyfriend?" Jungkook pursed his lips into a thin line. He opened his mouth to say something but a voice interrupted them.

"Hey, baby." A boy suddenly appears behind Jungkook. He blushed seeing his boyfriend greeted him. "Hey, Tae." The boy was attractive.

He got piercing in his earlobe and his flawless was screaming hot. Y/N checking him out from head to toe. He seems like a playboy. One side of her lips curves a bit. The Tae guy pecked his lips.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" the Tae guy hold Jungkook's shoulder looking into his eyes with concern. "I have to show someone around. I can eat with her."

Taehyung's attention turned to a person who was leaning against the locker. He checked her from up and down.

Another nerd? Why she look familiar?

"She's a new student?" Jungkook nodded his head. "Hey. Had we met before? I guess I have seen you before but I don't remember where either when." Taehyung frown.

Y/N shakes her head, and calmly replied, "Nope, I never seen you before." She popped 'p's. Her lips smirked telling him otherwise. But he shrugged it off.

"I guess I'll see you later, baby" Jungkook nodded as Taehyung walked away. He waved shyly.

"Your boyfriend is hot." Jungkook sighed. "He is. I think sometimes if I deserve someone like him. I don't know why he likes me." Jungkook eyes Taehyung's figure until he disappeared in the corner.

"How long you guys have been together?" Y/N said while checking her nail. "Hm, just a month." Jungkook zipped up his bag and close the locker. "You guys just date?" Jungkook pouted and shook his head.

"We only did few dates, holding hands, cuddles and a bit kisses. He tried to have sex with me once but I refused cause I'm not ready." Jungkook looked sad but he put himself back together.

"Do you know how to kiss properly?" Y/N smirked making Jungkook blushed. "Maybe yeah, I... I don't know." Y/N chuckled seeing him shyly looking down. She started to walk while Jungkook followed her.

"Jungkook, you know what I meant a kiss, not peck. Do you know the different between kiss and peck?" Jungkook squinted his nose makes him look like a cute bunny. Y/N laughed seeing Jungkook getting red.

"Peck is just lips to lips. Then, a kiss means involved with your tongue, Jungkook." Jungkook bit his lower lip. "You know how to make out?"

Y/N narrowed her eyes to Jungkook. Her arm was nudged against his stomach. He flinched but still quiet. "Come on, Jungkook. I thought you were smarter than this. You really don't know how to make out?"

Jungkook just slowly shook his head, looking down on the floor as if the floor the most interesting in this world. Y/N chuckled while her arms crossed on her chest. "I can teach you, you know?"

Jungkook turned his attention to her. She was smirking. Her eyes just stared in front of her, and she knew that Jungkook was looking at her while he was thinking if he should let Y/N teach him.