26- Way Back Home

Eunchae's POV

After paying our meals, San has to go home early since he got a special dinner with his new neighbors and Wooyoung wanted to go to my house since he already missed it.

Welp..

I'm here with him today.

Intertwining our fingers with this fresh and lively atmosphere.

"Mind if you tell me why did you let him kiss you?" Wooyoung asked me as he looked at me whilst walking side by side.

"Aww, you're cute when you're jealous." I giggled at him as I began to tell him.

*Flashback*

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked him as I realized that I can't take Wooyoung off inside my head.

"What is it?" He was waiting for my words.

"Can you.. kiss me?" I asked him as I'm very desperate to have someone else by the mean time since.. thinking if Wooyoung with Areum is too much for me. Why can't I move on from him?

"Eunchae.. I'm sorry but, I'm pretty sure you're Wooyoung's property.. or something. As a best friend of him, I can't just take you away from him." He refused to accept it as he trusted his words too much that I belonged to someone else.

Who told you that I'm his girlfriend eh?

We're not even dating..

So I'm single.

"Please San.. I can't stop thinking about him and.. I want you for now. Just for once Oppa." I pleaded him as I was waiting for his answer and firstly he let out a sigh then went to my side.

Omg.. is he agreeing?

He lifted up my chin which made me to look at him with his index finger and began to close our gap between us.

"If this is what you want.. I'll do it for you." He crashed his lips on mine and this kiss felt different compared to Wooyoung.

This feels wrong but at the same time, this is what I wanted to do.

But.. this kiss clearly meant nothing since..

I don't get any feelings for him.

Maybe we're just clearly meant to be best friends.

*End of flashback*

"Damn.. I would like to kiss you forever you know, you lips are addicting." He sweetly stated which made my heart pound and it's been a week since I'm getting these feelings for him again.

"Aishh, stop it." I playfully rolled my eyes as I was embarrassed of what he said.

"Now I get it why you're so popular to our school and I'm already addicted to you Eunchae. I can't believe that I ended up loving with my own bestest friend." He exclaimed in happiness with his high pitched voice and I can't also believe that I ended up with this guy.

I guess Hongjoong was right since he's never been happy like this before.

"Me too, so tell me your story with Areum too." I cutely said to him which made him chuckle by my cuteness.

(Imagine your cute keke)

"Well.. I broke up with her since she called you a sand castle and one of those garden tools." His eyes expressed everything as I knew that he clearly hated her.

Called me a sand castle and garden tool?

What the hell.

"We even talked earlier you know. She told me to stay away from you and she's the first one who slapped my cheek. Which I slapped her back too." I told him that which he looked at me in surprised.

"Hah! What a good girl you are! Can't believe my baby can fight." His words made me felt butterflies in my stomach since he called me his 'baby'?!

He never called me that!

Omg..

That's why I never stopped loving him.

"Your baby? I'm cringed." I felt weird sensation in my body which made him laugh.

What's so funny about that huh..

"Yeah.. you looked like one. Anyways we're close to your house." He pointed my home as we're getting closer (Carats.. where are youuu~) to it.

"Yeah let's go dongsaeng!" I remembered the word I used to tease him and he let out a groan.

"Stop it baby." He let out a smirk on his face which made me playfully rolled my eyes at him.

This weird kid..

Literally is my boyfriend.

-

This chapter..

Is just a fluff.

I know it's kinda boring right?? Lolll.

This is the second to the end chapter.

Better prepared the last one.