9- Got My First Kiss

(I wish Wooyoung was me xD.)

-

"Eunnie!" Someone called my name as it was already dismissal time and I got to look who it is.

"Wooyoungie." I said to him as he was making his way here and suddenly pulled me into a hug.

Which it made my cheeks and my heart flattered and why do they do that even though I don't want to.

"You're cute when you blush haha" He pulled back and saw me getting red as he pinched my cheeks.

"Yah yah! Let go." I slapped his hands away from my cheeks as he really pinched them that hard.

"Are you hurt?" He asked with a teasing smirk on his face which it made him ugly.

I rubbed my cheeks, averted my gaze away from him, "Nope." I lied to him.

"Aww come here." He pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek which I really can't help but to blush more by his sudden action!

Why is my heart beating so fast?!

Helppp!

"Haha you looked like a tomato!" He teased me as he saw my face getting heated up.

"Shut up dongsaeng." I pulled away from his grip but he held my arm again.

"Hey can we get ice cream? My treat~" He asked me with a pout on his face which he's very cute keke.

Omg.. what am I saying.

And I nodded my head without thinking twice as he said he's treat.

Hehez :)

We both went to the ice cream store with our hands intertwined and I'm getting use to this.

When we entered inside, it's a coincidence that Areum and her boyfriend was also here so I went to look at Wooyoung and he have a shocked expression on his face.

Wooyoung's POV

I don't expect her to be here.. I don't even want to see her with a guy who looks like a gorilla.

I'm all tensed up inside and made me wanted to steal her back from that guy but a warm hand tapped on my shoulder and it was Eunchae who's beside me.

She shook her head for me not to get carried away and lucky that she knew what I'm feeling right now.

We both went to the cashier to order our flavors.

"What flavor do you want?" I asked her before telling our orders to the cashier.

"I want matcha." She said with her puppy eyes glittering to me which made me think it's so adorable for her.

She's only adorable.

Don't fight me.

"Miss, can we have matcha and chocolate flavors?" I told our orders to the cashier and paid it with my money.

"Jimin-oppa! You're so sweet!" I heard a girl's voice in my two own ears and it's clearly that Areum is saying it with her boyfriend.

So a face who looks like a gorilla is Jimin?

How I wish she can call me an oppa too..

I didn't realized our ice creams arrived and I took it by the hand of the cashier.

"What's wrong?" I heard Eunchae asking me since I felt down a bit.

"I want you to call me oppa." My mood changed as I'm trying to make Areum jealous here and I've got the chance from Eunchae to call me oppa.

"What no." She whispered to me as she don't want anybody else to hear it.

"Just for once.. please?" I pleaded her as I licked my ice cream.

She licked her ice cream and sighed, "Oppa!" She said in a cute tone..

Pwjebfichajorgowwidis!

"Thank you for the treat it's really delicious!" She hugged me as she shoved her head on my chest which made me chuckle by her cuteness.

"Aww you're my cutie sweetie, let's go to somewhere else." I lightly pinched her cheek and wrapped my arm around her shoulders as we're about to get out from this store.

But I couldn't forget how she even looked at me as we both got out from that place even though I wasn't looking at her. But I really felt her gaze was fixed on me which I'm clearly happy about it that she has a jealousy look on her face.

After we went outside, she pulled away from my grip, "I can't believe in you that I just called you Oppa." She scoffed off as she was looking in another direction.

"Well atleast I did make her jealous. And thanks to you, you know." I said to her as I pouted my lips as she still doesn't herself to call me her older brother.

"That was only an act which in the future I'm planning to be an actor and I wouldn't call you that again since we're at the same age for now and your upcoming birthday is on November whilst mine was already finished on January and you don't even looked like an older brot-" She really made my head a mess with her nonsense words which it kinda irritated me and pulled her by the waist, suddenly crashed my lips to her for knowing how to shut her mouth.

Her.. her lips felt so soft.

I pulled away from her and she did blush again from every actions I did to her.

"Does that keep your mouth shut?" I asked her as she was speechless about the kiss right now.

"Y-you kid.. you just stole my first kiss!" She pushed me away from her as she touched her lips.

"I'm honored to be the first guy who gave you a kiss on the lips." I said to her with a smirk appeared on my face.

Eunchae's POV

Omg.. did he just kissed me?

On the lips?!

Gosh.. how many times does my heart beating so fast for him?

I never felt this feeling before.. it was new to me as I never interested in things like these.

I felt butterflies in my stomach after the sudden unexpected action he made.

Not gonna lie.. his lips are warm and kinda addicted?

For goodness sake! What am I even saying?!

This is only a fake relationship Eunchae!

It might be possible that I might fall for him but still I'm never interested in a relationship and with him.

So that must be the feeling when someone had just stole your first kiss..

Like me..

-

I added Jimin, you know the Park Jimin hehe. BTS? Yeahh. Because it's Wooyoung's role model. I just wanted to make an interaction between the both of them and don't be mad at me for calling him a gorilla... He's just jealous to Areum that she got a new boyfie and most importantly.. This is just a FANFIC.

Do you even think they're actions were still fake even thou they're making it real? Slowly starting to develop feelings for each other?

You better read fellazzzz lolzzz.