15- Getting A Night Fever

We cursorily knocked my door as we're already wet because of the rain and the door was opened.

"Ommo, Eunchae, Wooyoung, come in inside darlings." My mom was shocked to see us like this and suddenly we both entered my house since it's freezing cold out there.

"Where have you been anyways?" Mom asked us and I was about to answer but Wooyoung did before I'm about to utter a word as I took off his jacket from my head.

"Eommonim, we watched movie earlier with me and we walked together but suddenly it rained. I even gave up my jacket just to protect her than myself." He explained it to my mother which I found myself blushing at his words he said.

I think he must have done it for a reason.

"Aigoo you're a sweet person Wooyoung dear but are you sure you're alright?" My mom hugged me in her embrace and asked him if was feeling okay.

He must have sacrificed himself just for me.

"I don't know eommonim but.. I'm feeling hot right now." He said with uneasy tone on his voice which my mother approached him and checked his pulse on the neck.

"Ommo dear.. you're having a fever." She said as she covered her mouth as she discovered what happened to him right now.

"I'm sorry eommonim." He bowed to my mom , apologized of what he had done to himself just for me.

I should be the one to apologize to him for making him like this because of me.

"Don't be sorry Wooyoung. It's not even your fault since you just have to protect my daughter from the heavy rain. As a return, we will take care of you for now ok?" My mom really talked to him like her own son which made me proud that she really took care of him whilst his parents are still away from him.

"Eunchae, can you bring him to my room?" My mom asked me to but I insisted myself on something else.

"I'm thinking about he's going to rest in my room since I can sleep on floor with my soft pillow mat." I suggested to her which she formed a big grin on her face.

"Mmm.. I guess my daughter wanted to take care of him." She began to make fun of me in a good way with her teasing tone.

Omg mom..

Stop.

"Atleast I'm returning a favor to him." I said to her with a reason and she haven't know about the fake relationship of ours.

"Fine. I'll make him porridge for tonight whilst you give him some medicines there for him." She instructed me of what to do with him and I replied to her back as yes.

I read and get some of the medicines for the fever and helped Wooyoung upstairs since he's getting weaker by now.

I opened the door of my room and just gently laid him on my bed.

"Here's your medicines. I'll get you some water so I'll be back." I caressed his hair with a smile on my face and left my room for now.

Wooyoung's POV

She's so sweet like a candy.

Makes want to have more cavities by her uwu.

I'm thankful that her mom is here with me since they haven't come back here for awhile.

I miss my parents.

But I don't have to worry since Eunchae is already here with me.

And that's when I realized for today that I love her more than my best friend.