A Game

Ellysa and her Auntie Unicorn are playing a weird game that is hard to explain. But in the end you end up with story sentence things.

Here are the stories.

STORY 1:

Calum Hood met Princess Bubblegum at an anime convention where they got married and then Ellysa came along and killed both of them.

STORY 2:

Justin Bieber met Montjoy in Woolworths where they cosplayed as Rin and Len. Afterwards, They ran away together.

STORY 3:

Braia (Ellysa's little bro) met Oneechan in the toilets at school where they danced the sparkly pink princess unicorn fairy dance. Lillian turned into a bat and flew away.

STORY 4:

Blake met Michelle Obama at an Apple store. They sat down and watched SAO together with popcorn before falling into a pile of klunk.

STORY 5:

Ross Lynch met Lucy Heartfillia on Sydney Harbour Bridge. They stabbed pencils into each other's eyes and went for a ride on a horse.

STORY 6:

Trae (Ellysa's cousin) and Kim Possible went for a swim in Lumpy Space. They both died in mysterious circumstances.

STORY 7:

Eli Bailey met Marge Simpson in Turkey where they shot each other in the foot and roof dived, ending up in hospital for 13 months.

STORY 8 (last one):

Homer Simposn met Miley Cyrus at Donut King where they twerked to the Macerena, causing the world to explode.