🙂20.🙂

Last chap 🥺😩😫😖😣🤧.

3rd POV

"God." Ethan groaned lifting his body off the bed. Grayson groaned underneath him as Ethan shuffled all over his nude body. Ethan rolled himself onto the other side of the bed. Groaning in pain at his lower half. Whilst, Grayson had already fallen back into a deep sleep. Grabbing a nearby shirt throwing on his nude figure. Standing up as an immense amount of pain surged throughout his legs. Ethan trudged to the shower to take, well a shower.

Grayson's eyes fluttered open as he rubbed the sleep from his vision. It was about eight o'clock, way earlier than he'd like to be awake. Grayson smirked to himself reminiscing his sinful behavior with his lover. The familiar sound of a shower was heard as he hopped out of bed.

"So, how was your night?" Grayson's father questioned as Grayson sat down. Ethan limping down the stairs. Grayson's hoodie surrounding his body. Half of his face covered by his hood. He looked exhausted. "Good, what about you?" He replied aiding Ethan in sitting on his lap. A smirk grew on to the father figures face as he turned around. Hands reaching out for the coffee pot. "Very eventful." He laughed, handing Grayson a cup of coffee. His hand wrapped compactly around Ethan's waist. Ethan with his head on the counter.

"Morning!" Ethan's mother exclaimed hopping downstairs. The sudden sound of his mother's head causing Ethan to awaken. Out of their whole time spent living together, they've never had an actual family breakfast. They all mumbled a morning as she went on a hunt for food. "Are you off today or something?" Ethan questioned as his head shot up upon the smell of fresh pancakes.

"Yea, I was fortunately allowed an early 4 day vacation." She grinned walking up to her fiancé. A bowl of appealing pancakes on her hands. Ethan reaches over in an attempt to snatch one off her plate. Only to receive a slap to the wrist. "Sharing is caring." He jokingly hissed hopping off of Grayson's lap. Couldn't bring it in himself to eat the most important meal of the day.

He headed upstairs just to flop on his bed face first. The sound of the bedroom door opening and closing. Grayson flopped beside him, also face first. "Did you enjoy last night?" Grayson mumbled, blocked by the bed. Ethan removed his head from the mattress facing Grayson. Yes, Ethan did enjoy it. Though he was gonna give Grayson  the benefit of doubt. "It wasn't horrible." Ethan smirked as Grayson kept his head down.

Grayson's head shot up making eye contact with Ethan. "Are you playing with me, cause if you are, that's really mean." Grayson joked flipping his figure up. Ethan following his actions.

"I was kidding." Ethan mumbled pecking Grayson's lips. Grayson stared at Ethan for a little while before politely embracing him. The warmth of his arms putting Ethan in complete comfort. Along with the chaste kisses being pattered all along the nape of his neck. Trailing down Ethan's whole body.

"I'm sorry." Grayson muttered. Ethan knew what he was apologizing for. His lips, now kissing, every single place he had once punctured before. Ethan stayed quiet and chose to seek pleasure out of this. "I honestly don't understand why I picked on you." Grayson mumbled, removing his lips away from Ethan's body. "And I won't lie and say it was because I liked you." Grayson remarked making Ethan laugh.

"I honestly can't come up with a reasonable reason for me to have picked on you." Grayson pondered sitting up straight. Ethan took hold of his hands gaining his full attention. "It doesn't really matter, at the moment, as long as it doesn't happen again." Ethan smirked, connecting their lips before Grayson could respond. A newfound confidence overpowered Ethan's mindset.

They laid back down in a cuddling position. Finally content with how their lives had ended up.

"And to think it all started with My Bully who just so happened to be My Stepbrother."

I finished it finally oml I'm so happy.
I love you all <3
- Granola ❤️

I have other books btw, ok bai.