😢2.😢

Ethan's Pov
...............

!THUD!

My mom pushes the bed against the wall as I calmly sit down. Ever since my father died from cancer my mom has been hoeing around. Me and my father had a special bond, while me and my mom not so much.

Turns out I'm getting a step brother 2 days from now. Since half of our rooms were occupied. Unfortunately, he will be rooming with me. Apparently, to her it is like she fell in love once again.

I scold her from time to time for talking down my dad. He was a good soul and wouldn't hurt a fly. Unlike my mother who has killed a countless amount of flies.

I watched as she left the room and I took off my hoodie and jeans replacing them with a shirt and shorts. I walk out of my room and head downstairs. I'm met with my mom flirting with her 'fiance' makes me sick.

Rolling my eyes I grab my bag off the couch and head upstairs. I walk in and leap onto my perfectly fixed bed. I take everything out of my bag and begin my work. I'm a Straight A student and I don't plan on changing that.

I do my homework by which subject I have first to last. Whilst I am working I get a phone call from Bryce. I answer it and quickly put it on speaker so I can still work.

"Hey Etee", he remarks as I start working on my reading homework,
"Hey Brie", I remark smirking because I know he hates that name,
"Stop calling me that", he replies groaning and laughing,
"sToP cAlLiNg mE tHaT", I reply right back and start laughing,
"I'm gonna hang up on you",
"I wish you would", I say sassily giving him attitude,
"Ok, just kidding I would never Etee",
"I'm doing my homework, what are you doing?",
"Oh wow, the nerd casually doing his homework as per usual",
"Oh, Fuck o-", I continue but I am interrupted by my mom walking in and announcing that dinners ready,
"Hey Mrs. Grant", Bryce remarks from the phone,
"She already left AssClown", I remark laughing/snorting,
"Well, I leave it to you Etee. See you when I see you",
"Mk Byeee", I reply dragging out the E before hanging up the phone.

I get off the bed and walk downstairs to be met with a plate of spaghetti. My mom is on the corner talking once again which causes me to scoff. I quickly eat and go wash my plate as my mom starts eating. I continue washing my dishes as she walks up to me placing her dish in the sink. I look at her as if she had 32 heads.

She didn't notice and walked away into her room. What the fuck do I look like to you mister? I wash my hands leaving her plate in the sink and walk upstairs.

I reach my books as I continue to do my homework. All my teachers haven't gave me much homework, so I was finish in minimum amount of time.

I put everything back in my bag and then I walk downstairs nicely placing it on the couch. I then walk back to my room to go pick out my outfit for tommorow. I usually wear ripped jeans and hoodies, but I might switch it up.

I lay out an cropped hoodie and a pair of high-waisted black shorts. I admire my choices and leave them there as I go to my mirror. Lifting up my shirt I notice I have another bruise. Another one on which I could add to my collection.

I grab my journal (diary) making another entry on how my day went today. The same old routine basically, I wake up I get bullied then I come home and sleep just to start the cycle again. I go to the very back of my journal and start writing.

Abdominal Area # of Bruises- 4

Arms # of bruises- 2

Gluteus Maximus # of Bruises- 3

Overall # of Bruises- 9

A new world record in my book, I can't wait for more. I place my diary in my drawer and lock it. I then climb into my bed ready to go to sleep. My eyes flutter shut before everything went black.

..............

Grayson's Pov
............

SLAP!

My dad slaps the back of my head seeing how I placed the box. I mutter an ouch and rub my head causing him to chuckle. We are currently putting boxes in our car because my dad is getting remarried.

My mother and I have always been inseparable. Whilst my father and I could be away from each other for many days. When my mother died from consumption, I was heartbroken. I used to be so nice and friendly but her death turned me heartless.

We are now moving in with a new family and I'm getting a step brother. I despise most people so having an add-on to my little family isn't exciting. I grab my book bag off the couch and head upstairs to do my homework.

I quickly finish because I only had math homework to do, and I don't mind that subject. I place my bag near my bed because I have no furniture. Apparently I'm sharing rooms with the person, I hope they're not annoying.

I lay my head back on my pillow and close my eyes falling into a slumber.

Oof, wait till you see their reactions on how they're gonna be stepbrother. Hope you enjoyed my yams.

♡Granola Bar