😢10.😢

Ethan's Pov

'RING!?!'

The bell screeches announcing for all kids to leave their recent classrooms. I quickly pack up my bag leaving the classroom and not looking back. I'm still terribly confused on what just happened. I continue walking to second period with my head down avoiding contact with people.

"Etee!" Bryce exclaims walking up to me along with Nick. Blushing as everyone looks in my direction as my eyes widen. "Don't call me that in school!" I exclaim playfully punching him on the shoulder. He mutters a small ouch as he smiles wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"How's life, E." He exclaims hand in hand with Nick as he uses his other to ruffle my hair. "Just fine, Thank you." I tell him making sure he doesn't look at my face. He bends down getting a glimpse of my beet red embarrassment.

I watch as Nick gives him a kiss on the cheek walking away leaving him with me. "So, what happened?" I give him a confused expression. "What do you mean?" He gives me a 'really bitch look before sighing. "I'm not dumb E, your cheeks turn pink when you're flustered. He remarks. "So, tell me who flustered you." He says crossing his arms over his chest.

"Grayson Dolan osculated me." I whisper barely audible. Bryce scoffs as I put my head down. "English, Etee!" He exclaims but not to loud. "Grayson's lips fell on mine for 10 seconds, dumb duck!" I exclaim my eyes widening. "Don't call me a duck bitch, and it's about time!" He remarked as he continued walking.

My face contorts as I follow quickly behind him. "What do you mean, iT's AbOuT tImE?" I question him as we reach his locker. "You've stalked the kid for 3 years straight E. It was about time he noticed you and made a move." I scoff rolling my eyes pushing up my glasses. "I've stalked him for 2 years not 3." I reply pouting.

"You're proving my point, bud!" He exclaims slamming his locker shut. He takes my hand in his as we walk to 2nd period. My head looking downwards as I focus on my shoes. Bryce taps me on my shoulder causing me to look up. I'm met with a embarrassed Grayson staring at us.

"Look there goes your man, E." Bryce exclaims pointing at Grayson. "Chill!, what is your problem." I blush twisting his finger in the other direction as he groaned. Waving around his finger as I leave him whining in the hall way.

"We're going to be late for, Floresta!" I exclaim slightly turning my head. Chuckling as Bryce rushes past me. I follow exactly behind him as we reach the class with ease. Sitting in our seats as he walks in with stacks of paper.

I sit there as Bryce contemplates texting Nick on his phone. Laying my head down on the desk as I constantly wait for this class to be over. Although I like this class, we could live without the extra math.

"Ok, Class!" Mr. Floresta exclaims as everybody including me begins groaning.

............

'RING!?!'

The bell rings as I speed out of the school. Reaching my car but quickly stopping. I came to school with Grayson, should I wait for him. I don't necessarily have his number so texting him is out of the equation. I stand there watching as kids run out in all different directions.

A few minutes pass until the courtyard is completely vacant. A sweaty Grayson walks out and makes eye contact with me. Walking over to my car as I enter. He jumps in buckling in his seatbelt as I follow his actions. Starting the car as he glances over at me. We drive home in complete silence.

As we reach our location, Grayson jumping out first as I follow after. Walking into the house to be met with my Mom eating. "Hi, Guys." We both greet her politely as we walk upstairs. Walking into the room launching my bookbag on my bed. Bending over to remove my shoes.

Grayson shuffles around before I hear the bathroom door close. Grabbing my towel from afar as I undress. My regular pajamas seem to be thrown in the laundry. Thanks Mom! I groan and walk over to my dresser grabbing sweatpants, boxers, and a hoodie. I quickly plug my phone in charge and collapse on my bed.

The bathroom door is thrown open revealing a nude Grayson. I avert my eyes from his chest and shuffle to the bathroom with my clothes in hand. Locking the door as I quickly jump in the shower. The warm water engulfing me as I sigh a breath of relief. I finish showering and jump out drying my moist body.

Throwing on my clothes as I wash my face in the sink. Drying it as I grin at my face. No pimples so far. I sigh because I know acne is going to be a bitch tomorrow. Walking out of the bathroom to be met with a vacant bedroom.

Throwing my towel somewhere in the room as I grab my phone and earbuds. Shuffling my playlist as it lands on my favorite song. Love is Strange blows through ears as I sway around. Walking out of the bedroom as I dance down the stairs. Removing one earbud as Grayson sits on the couch watching television.

Walking over to the fridge as I notice a note hanging from it. 'Be back soon. Behave!' My mom's handwriting was read as I crumple up the paper throwing it in the garbage. Grabbing a pan out of the cabinet as I place it on the stove. Reaching up to grab the bread and cheese but struggling.

I'm guessing Grayson notices my struggle as he stands up grabbing the bread for me. I quietly thank him as he walks away. The song continuously playing in my ears as I begin dancing again.

Grabbing some oil and dripping it on the pan. Quickly making my sandwich them throwing it on the pan. Flipping it as I quickly grill the thing. It finishes as I slide it in a plate and turn off the stove. Letting it cool down as I slice the sandwich into two.

Heading into the living room sitting on one of the vacant chairs. I engulf the sandwiches whilst quietly shuffling to my playlist. From my peripheral vision I notice as Grayson's eyes are embedded on me. I finish my last piece of sandwich standing up and heading into the kitchen once again.

Grabbing a cup as I open the fridge in search of juice. Finding the juice I would prefer yanking out of the fridge. Turning around just to be pushed up against the fridge. Making eye contact with Grayson. "Can I kiss you again?" He whispers rushed. Before I can respond his lips are on mine.

Uhm.....
♥️Granola Bar ♥️