😭4.😭

Ethan's Pov
........

BOOM!

I kick open the bathroom stall throwing my bag at the wall and collapsing in my own tears. I never harm anyone so I'm pretty confused on why these things happen to me. Did I not do enough of those 'send to 25 friends for good luck' links. The incident in class will forever be engraved in my brain.

......Flashback.....

"Well, would you look at this, the attention seeking fag has a diary", grayson remarks to the whole class,
"P-please give it b-back", I choke out attempting to reach up for it,
"What was that fag, you want me to read it to the whole class", he remarks flipping through pages,
"N-no! Please I'm begging you", I plead but he disregards my voice.

I watch as he flips to a page that I wore all about him.

"Hola, Agatha I'm back once again to talk about you know who",

"If you don't know who, it would be the one and only Grayson Dolan",

"Oh god you should've saw how good he looked today aggie",

"You could say I may or may not have an eensy weensy crush on him",

He finishes that sentence as the whole class erupts in laughter. Tears had already brimmed my eyes as I stuffed everything in my bag, pushing past him and ran out of the classroom. At this point, I just wanted to go home.

............

I sniffle and go over to the sink washing my face. I grab my bag and dig through it finding my emergency make-up kit. I sniffle and fix up my teary eyed face. I fix myself and head to the library to fix my bag. The library is open 24/7 so I could sit there for awhile. Plus Ms. Marshall is so freaking nice you might as well.

I walk in greeting Ms. Marshall and heading to a hidden corner. I remove everything out of my bag and begin my organization process. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you how I organized it so you don't steal my ideas. All you need to know is that I have a light pastel blue backpack.

I finish my organizing so I check the time on my phone. There's about 10 minutes left of class so I just sit there. I leave my reading book out so I can just stuff it in my locker. The bell rings as I leave saying a quick bye to Ms.Marshall.

I feel as if everyone's eyes are on me as I walk to my locker. Tears begin to brim my eyes once again as I finally reach my locker. I open it to see a slip of light gray paper. I examine it to see it is written in pretty handwriting.  I read it to see what it says. 

Go underneath the palm trees at lunch...

                                         - Secret Admirer

My eyes widen as I read it over once again to make sure what I'm seeing is true. This must be some type of joke, but I'm not laughing. I place the paper in the back pocket of my shorts and grab my math book. I close my lockers slightly pulling down my cropped hoodie and start walking.

While walking I tend to look around but I guess I shouldn't have. I accidentally made eye contact with Grayson who showed no expression. I quickly looked away as I kept on walking to class.