DomDaddyV: hey kitten, you'd look crazy hot in a maid's costume ;) have you ever been dommed, baby girl

AgustD: hey there babe, I'm a very successful music producer and I make $900k a month, want me to take you on my yacht?

WorldwideSuckjin: fuck just seeing your pic made me horny. can you help me with my boner

DestructorOfPanties94: Hello, Shan. You're a very beautiful and attractive girl and I'd like to know more about you. May I take you out on a date? I'd be more than happy to make your acquaintance.

JayDope: oof babe. your eyes would match the color of my bed sheets

JamlessJibooty: my fingers may be small but they sure know their way around a woman's body

BangBangPD: are u into older men sweetheart? come to Oppa

Shan couldn't really focus on the words at first. However, her attention was instantly drawn to another message at the bottom of her inbox, its sender mysteriously didn't have a profile picture.

JohnCook: Is that a Slytherin scarf in the back?

Shan scoffed in disbelief, her palm slapping against her forehead. Her body and half of her boobs were on full display in that picture, and what that person noticed was the Slytherin scarf peeking from the upper left corner of the photo that she had forgotten to put away that day after having one of her Harry Potter movie marathons.

Without further hesitation, she started typing angrily.

Shan: yeah, so?

Short and simple, and as she realized only after sending the message, a little bit mean. She didn't want to be rude, but her irritation slightly flared when she noticed how brightly this John Cook person's message contrasted with the other guys who had messaged her admiring her looks. Was he by any chance messing with her?

And what kind of a name is John Cook?

A dumb one, that's for sure.

Her phone buzzing in her hand quickly snapped her out as the words appeared on the screen.

JohnCook: Oh nothing. Gryffindor guy here, it's a pity you guys never even once got the House Cup because of us always snatching it under your noses ;)

Shan's green eyes widened as she let out a huff at the stupid message. Not only didn't he praise her looks, he also dared insult her House. She tossed her phone to the side. She wasn't going to let some nerdy obnoxious nobody that was probably too ugly to put a profile pic of himself mess with her brain.

It hadn't been one day yet and this dating site was already starting to annoy the hell out of her. Shan turned around in her bed, burying her face in the pillow as the hammering headache intensified. Just as the thought of uninstalling the app crossed her mind, her eyelids grew heavier and heavier until she dozed off into deep slumber again.