I groan, "I'm not looking forwards to those stupid tests."

"Those stupid tests will get you out of this stupid town." He tells me, "Now, go to school, Princess."

"Please stop calling me that, dad. I'm not a 5 year old."

"You'll always be my princess."

--

"Where's Lydia?" Kira asks.

"She took it her freshman year." Stiles answers.

"Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?" Malia asks us. 

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us." Scott tells her. I roll my eyes, I studied hard too, but nobody cares about that.

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good." She answers.

"Well." I tell her. 

"Well, what?" She asks. 

"It's do well, not good." Stiles answers her.

"Oh, God!" She groans.

"Okay, okay, You're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live." Scott tells her.

"Damn, you should really look into poetry." I mutter to him and sigh, "Seriously, why is this crap on Saturdays? I've got better things to do."

"Like what?" Malia asks.

"I don't know, staring at my mom's grave hoping she'll come back to live so I can sing 'Happy birthday' to her? Maybe try not to get killed by assassins on the way home."

"Why would you sing happy birthday?" She asks me.

"Why do you think, dumbass?"

"Okay, okay. Calm down." Stiles places his hands on my shoulders before turning to the others, "Silver's a little grumpy today. Don't take anything she says personal."

"It's only three hours. We can survive three hours." Kira says.

We wait until we can walk into the classroom. We put our phones in a envelope and get our tests before sitting down on a table.

"Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so." The teacher says, and Stiles quickly closes it. "This test is two hours and 10 minutes. There will be two 25-minute critical reading sections, two 25-minute math sections and an essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes. There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam." He turns to Ms. Martin.

"I know, it's Coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um, let me just try him again." She grabs her phone and leaves the classroom. A few minutes later she gets back into the classroom. "I can't find him, but Mr. Yukimura is upstairs grading papers. Do you want me to try him?"

"We have to start. We can ask for assistance during the first break." The teacher says. He sits down, "You may now open your test booklets and begin."

I've studied hard for this. I skipped Derek's training to study for this, not that he minded, he was glad I was finally focusing on school. I rejected a few offers to hang out with people or go on a date with Stiles to study for this.

And for the first time in years, the stress doesn't block my brain and I quickly answer the first few questions. I let out a relieved sigh, I'll be okay.

I suddenly hear a thud. I look up and see that a classmate, I think her name was Sydney, fainted. 

"Sydney!" Ms. Martin quickly runs towards her. "Are you alright?" She helps her up.