Welcome to another story

************************************************************************

Isla Collins just lost her life; Her fiancé, best friend and her mum all within a three day hit.

She sits in Mr. Hack's office staring out the window, while he talks to her about his and the boards latest decision to hire another CEO. She snaps back, but Mr. Hack, Jonathon she calls him, assures her that it's best for her and the company they worked so hard so.

Jonathon Hack is the CFO; Isla's business partner and other best friend.

Isla Collins; CEO of Vintage Twins.

Now Enter Phillip Perkins; New Co-CEO of Vintage Twins.

British stunning male, who is arrogant and cannot keep it in his pants and only causes trouble with Isla.

Watch her transform and develop with the loss in her life and her new beginnings.

************************************************************************
Hello my amazing readers and fans,

Today is an exciting day where I announce that I am writing another story. I've been reading so much on Wattpad, it gave me ideas. Plus the fact that I am going through a break-up helps with letting my writing juices flow.

Enjoy my new story,

Love your amazingly crap author,

Krystal Waters

PS First chapter will arrive shortly!!!

PPS... Sorry for shitty title , please comment to suggest a new title name... I'd appreciate it!!!

************************************************************************