Chapter Eleven

With Every Heartbeat | Chapter Eleven

Tonight has been amazing. I really got to know him. He isn't that bad actually. The fireworks were starting and I was really happy to be here. I really want to bring Kiara here sometime, even though she's 17, I think she'll enjoy this place. As the fireworks went on, I rested my head on his shoulder. I enjoyed every second of today, I cannot get over how much fun I had here.

As the fireworks came to an end, Cameron stood up placing his hand out to help me up.

"So I guess we have to go home now."

"This isn't exactly the end. I think you'll enjoy what I have next." He said with a smirk on his face. He led me to a really beautiful looking pasta restaurant. We ate and didn't really talk much. Cameron was always looking at his phone. He seemed to be too busy to care, but who could blame him? Sometimes we're all too busy to care.

CAMERONS POV:

On the way back to Arielle's house she fell asleep. She looked really cute. I do have slight feeling for her but I'm worried about her. I haven't told her anything about the other half of me. As we arrived I knew her mom would be there waiting so I hit decided to wake her up. Plus I didn't want her to get the wrong idea. I start to shake her to get her to wake up.

"Ari, we're here." she instantly bolts up.

"what?" she says in a raspy voice.

ARIELLE'S POV:

I wake up to Cameron's voice.

"What?" I say

"We're here." He sighs. I really didn't want to go up and get my mom asking questions on questions. I check the time. One AM?! Crap. My mom is going to kill me.

"Cam, can you come with me? It makes it so my mom doesn't start to spaz at me." He nods and we get out of the car. We walk inside and I feel Cameron's arm wrapped around my waist.

"Uh." Is all I could say. It's not that I didn't want it there it's just, it didn't seem exactly right.

"What? I thought you were cold. Even if you're not i'm not moving my arm."

I roll my eyes and continue walking towards the elevator. The elevator ride was one of the most awkward experiences ever. It was dead silent. We walk down the hallway, the same way we came in, except he pulled me in closer. As we arrive to my apartment I unlock the door and walk in, stopping and not knowing what to do.

"Who the hell are you?"

------------------------

Oohhhhhhhh! Who else noticed that cam was being shady? Ooh I wonder 😉

Anyway...

OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 100 READS ❤️❤️

I honestly had no idea anyone would read this. Thank y'all for sticking with me, and trust me I have so so so SOOO much more planned for this 💁 love u guys

xoxo

-Miss_Rainicorn 💕