Chapter Three

With Every Heartbeat | Chapter Three

CAMERON'S POV:

"Arielle and Cameron" once he said those two names, I had mixed emotions. I mean yeah she is really pretty but I'm not the relationship type of person. I review the script, just as I was about to finish, my crazy girlfriend, Amanda snatched it out of my hand. The only reason I'm dating her is because I'm forced to for "business"
Her eyes widened. I see her walk up to Arielle and say something but I'm too far to hear.

ARIELLE'S POV:

I had so many emotions right now. I wanted to kiss those lips but I knew I shouldn't have. I knew I was going to be used and hurt again.

"E-Ellie... Look at the script" She reviews the script and her eyes widened.

"Arielle, I have to warn you. Cameron may seen cute and all but he is such a troublemaker. He causes fights and not to mention his girlfriend, Amanda," so he does have a girlfriend... I knew he did. But Ellie was right. "Cameron only dates her because they're forced to. It's for business between their parents."

Speak of the devil, Amanda is walking towards us.

"Hey Arielle. Back away from my boyfriend okay? I get what I want and what I'm going to do to you, won't be so pretty" She walks back to Cameron. I roll my eyes and Ellie says the sentence again in a fake Barbie doll voice. The bell rings and I get my bags and head towards the door. I feel someone grab my wrist and I turn around.

CAMERON'S POV:

Before Arielle walks out the door I grab her wrist and she turns around.

"So about the script.." I smirk and she just rolls her eyes.

"Look Dallas, to let you know this is a stage kiss. Okay?"

"Anyway, here's my number just in case you want to practice." I hand her a piece of paper with my number on it. She takes the paper, rolling her eyes and walks away.
ARIELLE'S POV:

Cameron is really shady. I don't really trust him.

I walk to my car and unlock it. Is Amanda walking up to me? Oh God.

"Listen you, stay the hell away from my boyfriend. Just because he gets to kiss you, doesn't mean he loves you, or at least likes you. If you try to get between us two, let's just say it won't be very pretty." She walks away and I do a mental happy dance. God, she is so annoying. I drive home and enter my apartment. I see..

Cameron?

"What the hell are you doing here and how did you get my address?"

"Ari, I get what I want. Okay?"

"Don't ever call me that. Where is my mom and sister?" I slowly make my way towards the kitchen.

"Dead," Cameron says. I feel my eyes tear up and I feel like I'm going to crash down and fall.

"Just kidding. They're out getting groceries." My eyes widen and I punch Cameron's arm playfully but hard.

"I hate you. Do you know how much you scared me?" I was really scared. I knew that if they died, I would have to go back to my dad, and I never wanted to go back.

"Anyway, Ellie gave me your address." Dangit Ellie! I forgot that I gave her my address just in case she wanted to come over.

"Maybe we should practice our scene." Cameron says with a smirk on his face.

Oh dear...... That mean I have to.. Kiss him..

------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Since school is starting for me soon, updates will not be daily but I promise they will be weekly

xoxo

-Miss_Rainicorn