11 | plan b

11 | PLAN B

Anakin and Tara were secretly married thereafter the battle at the arena

Anakin and Tara were secretly married thereafter the battle at the arena. They lived together in Naboo, by the grace of Padme, for a while until their services as Jedi were needed again when Chancellor Palestine was kidnapped.

War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Sith Lord, Count Dooku. There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere. In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievous, has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate. As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage, two Jedi Knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor....

Anakin and Tara were racing during the Republic Attack. R2 was in Anakin's ship squealing noisily out of fear from how fast Anakin was going. Tara looked over at him from her own starfighter and shot him a daring look. "You're not going to win!" Anakin chuckled into their comms.

Tara rolled her eyes. "That sounded like a bet." Tara snickered.

She sped her ship up to maximum velocity and zoomed right past him. She managed to get to the Republic's Attack Cruiser before Anakin did. "This is not a time to be fooling around!" Obi Wan shouted as he caught up with Tara and Anakin in his own ship.

"We're fine." Tara brushed him off with a light laugh. All three of them breezed past the enemy ships, laser beams and explosives.

"Master, General Grievous's ship is directly ahead the one crawling with vulture droids." Anakin pointed out to Obi Wan.

"Oh, I see it. Oh, this is going to be easy." Obi Wan sarcastically mentioned.

Tara looked over and saw the ship covered in those horrible droids. They were so difficult to kill and obnoxious to have around. The droids noticed their ships coming toward them and began flying toward them to attack. "This is where the fun begins, T." Anakin smiled over at her through his windshield.

She sighed, then saw their own allies line up in formation behind them. "Let them pass between us." Obi Wan instructed Tara and Anakin, and they moved their ships over.

"They're all over me. Get them off my-" One of the other pilots began speaking as he flew ahead and the vulture droids attacked his ship. But his communicator was cut off as he was speaking.

"I'm gonna go help them out." Anakin grew worried that the others were getting killed so that he, Tara and Obi Wan could get to the main ship.

"No. They are doing their job so we can do ours." Obi Wan reminded him.

"Missiles. Pull up!" Anakin barked at Obi and Tara.

"They overshot us." Obi Wan shouted into the comm.

"They're coming around." Anakin notified the two. Tara maneuvered her ship to be a bit high up than Obi Wan's and Anakin's.

She saw two missiles tailing her and began spinning her ship so that the missiles would twirl around as they tracked her. Eventually, the missiles twirled too closely and hit each other.