Chapter Three

P.O.V - Alex

"Good" I say. "What about you?"

"I'm good." Jenna says.

"Me too." Katie says.

"Jenna can we talk in private?" I asks Jenna.

"Sure." She allows.

Jenna leaves the room. It's now or never. I have to talk to Katie about last night. Because I don't know if were together or not. But I really hope that we are. I look at her. She is so beautiful. Or at least in my eyes she is. She smiles at me awkwardly. I smile back.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asks.

"I want to talk about last night." I say to her knowing that this is going to be the most awkward conversations that we have ever had.

"Umm... okay." She says knowing it too.

"Are we... together." I say cautiously.

"I think so." She says unknowingly.

"Do you want to be?" I ask.

"Yes." She says finally comfortably. "Do you?"

"With all of my heart."

"So are we together?'

"I guess so."

"Okay." She says. "This is great."

        I let out a sigh of relief when she says that. It won't have to be awkward anymore. I grab her hand in mine and put it up to my lips and I kiss it. She smiles and I let go.

"I lo-- I really like you." I say.

"I really like you too." She says in a little giggle.

"Just say it!" Jenna screams at us from behind the wall.

"Were you listening the whole time?" Katie asks.

"I have no shame." Jenna says.

I look at her and I take both of her hands into mine and I look straight into her eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She says back to me.

I smile and she smiles back at me.

"Can I come in now?!" Jenna screams.

"No." Katie says. "Just stay there for a sec."

        She looks into my eyes and and I look into hers. She leans in and I know what she wants. I lean in too and all of a sudden, we're kissing. Her hands cup my face and it is all so perfect. Right at this moment I realize that she is the one for me.

When we're done, we allow Jenna to come back in. She comes in smiling and excited.

"What's got you so excited?" Katie asks.

"You kissed right?" Jenna asks.

"Did you look?" I ask her.

"No." She answers. "I heard."

"What do you mean you heard?" Katie says.

"Well, its not hard to hear." Jenna points out. "You just have to be quiet to hear."

        I then hear the doorbell ring and since Jenna is standing she walks over and opens it. I look at Katie again and I giver more kisses and she kisses me back. When we're done I take her hand again and I let her cuddle up to me. I look back at the door and Jerad is in the doorway.