Damn!

He used earth and water magic at the same time. Large sharp stones and icicles appeared and surrounded me. I don't have a counter-shield for his water magic. Henry won't let me live unharmed and he's going to attack me sinultaneously while I'm stuck.

Before he attacked, I activated the four shields at once. A magic barrier appeared and covered me while the four shield will protect me from the outside then Henry fired his attack.

I worried for the two shield that wasn't enchanted by any element. They're still vunerable and they're the first one to break from the attack.

Henry's magic randomly attacked any shield and I tried to withstand and focus on the two shields that might easily break. With my focus, the shield endured the attacked for a few seconds but it broke onced it took a lot of damge. The magic barrier was attacked by half of Henry's magic and it easily breaks the earth and water magic.

I gave focus on the fire and water shield to protect the inner. The moment that I managed to endure the attack, I felt the ground was devouring my leg.

"Damn it! He's going to petrify me!" I exclaimed and got panicked.

The attacks stopped and I saw Henry just stood from where he landed. I tried to penetrate the ground with the spear but it can't. The earth magic he used was strong and it devoured half of my body now.

"Game over, Ares." He said and I petrified.

Before I was petrified, I thought of breaking it through my strength. I saw Henry's face grinned at me and I saw him use fire magic before I went blank.

I found myself in the darkness just like in my dreams. Though I can see myself but I realized that I lose the battle. I was staring blankly in this pitch dark.

"You'll need to break the earth spell."

I heard the mysterios voice talking to me but still, I was disheartened of my outcome that I lose. This what happens when you're to full of it to win against the opponent, the ending is painful.

"You're the Shield of Sirius and I want you to be worthy of that title. It's not all about strength and magic to win a battle. It's what you believe."

"But how? I lose because I was petrified. How can I break the spell if I lack two of the elements." I said in despair.

"Without the elements of earth and air, you still rely on the element that you have. They're helping you and wanted to fight with you but here you are sulking in the darkness which you don't belong."

It's easy for this mysterious voice to say. But, I realized that Quinn needs me.

"How can you describe the firewolf's appearance?" The mysterious voice asked me.

"He's buffed and fire engulf his body."

Sudeenly, I thought of something else that I might break the petrification. If Quinn bonded with his elements then I can bond with my wolves too. Though I haven't seen Quinn bond with his elements but I must give a try.

"You already found the answer. Go, and win the battle then be the Shield of Sirius." The mysterious voice said.

I smiled when I found out what to do. It might sounds crazy but I'll try to bond with the firewolf.

"Raff." I called him and a fire appeared in front of me. "Bond with me."

"Are you sure? Maybe you can't endure the pain of my flames." He said.