Nueve

"That's what happened throughout the years. That's why I didn't try reaching you. It wasn't because of your mother, she had nothing to do in this. It was wrong of me to do that, I know, but try and understand what I went through and still am going through." Luna stared at me. "I loved your mum so much Luna. I held you in my arms when you were a little baby, I could never just forget about you like that." My eyes began to water. "Please don't think any less of me, that's the last thing I need."

She looked at Dan and then stood up.

"I just don't get why you acted like you didn't know me."

"I already told you, you have everything Luna. You don't need me in your life."

"But I need my mom!" Her chest rose and fell as she hit the desk. "You're the only one I know that can actually tell me about her! Let's which roles for a second alright, Zayn?" Her eyes began to water. "Let's pretend you lost your mother and you never got to know her. You grew up thinking another women was your mother for the longest time and not even your own blood had the balls to tell you." She stared at Dan. "I knew everything there is to know about your mom. What would you do, huh?'' She bit her lip. "I don't even know what she looks like, Zayn. I can't even picture her." She cried. "Just get out, both of you."

"Luna," Dan began.

"Just shut up, uncle Dan. Just shut up." She told him. "Now if you can excuse me," she fixed her appearance. "I have a job to do." She said before walking out.