interview #18 @anonymouss18

1 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Christmas. Because its the one holiday my family actually makes an effort to visit everyone.

2 what's your favorite book?

Either After or the Fallen Series

 3 how would you spend a rainy day? 

Reading, Writing my story, or catching up on my television shows. Also baking!

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes, it makes me smile from ear to ear to know someone is actually reading the words I wrote.

5 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

Either Anna Todd or Colleen Hoover. What did they do to get past writers block or did they have a special place they went to continue their stories.

6 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

What hurts the most : Rascal Flatts. Or any of their songs really.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I write a chapter every night between a full time job and taking care of my two little ones.

 8 what inspired you to write?

I have been obsessed with books since I was little. There is a picture of me when I was about 6 feeding my pet pig and I was reading to him. I started writing in junior high, and a poem got published. From then I was hooked with the written word and dream of having at least one published.

 9 what's one Wattpad goal?

To get noticed by a publisher and have millions of people enjoy my work.

 10 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Nina Dobrev. Go on an adventure. The girl has adventures all the time.

 11 what's your favorite movie? 

I have too many favorites, but if I had to say one it would be Pride and Prejudice.

Request time!

My only story I have so far on Wattpad is Inning of Love. I update everyday with new chapters so it can keep my readers on their toes waiting for the next. I like tips and advice so I can add it into my new chapters. I would consider it because it is about a girl finding her love for first love again, which is softball, actually falling in love, finding forgiveness, and has a twist in the story that is unexpected.

 I would consider it because it is about a girl finding her love for first love again, which is softball, actually falling in love, finding forgiveness, and has a twist in the story that is unexpected