Date Nights

(This is going to be small "one-shot" type things, but still continuing with the story.)

Tonight each of us are going on a date. Em and Andy, Serena and Rye, Ashley and Brooklyn, Jack and Karmin, and Mikey and I. So, expect lots of pictures. {always in the guys POV}

                  {Jack and Karmin}

For Karmin and I's first date, I decided to take her to the park. We went to a place near my house and walked around for hours getting to know each other completely. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my entire life. I really like her.

After, walking around for another hour, we decided to get ice cream.

"What flavor do you want, babe?" I asked her as we waited in line. She blushed at the name.

"Um.. I'll have vanilla. Yeah, I know, basic." She said giggling.

'Gosh that's adorable,' I thought to myself.

"Okay." I laughed along with her. "I'll get the same then."

I walked up to the cashier and told her what we both wanted. When we got our ice cream, we started to walk back to the house. I really enjoyed spending time with Karmin today.

Fovvs, Mikeycobban, and 24,136 others liked this post

Iamjackduff- loved spending time with you princess 👑 @karmin.o

@karmin.o- loved spending time with you my prince 💚
@fan1- omg you two are so cute
@Brooklynwyattmusic- yes Jack 🍀

                       {Em and Andy}

I decided to take Em out to Nandos for our first official date. When I told her where we were going she seemed very excited about it, since she has only been there once before.

The waiter then came by and got our drinks and our order. Em and I talked about complete rubbish until our food came.

"Are you enjoying your food Em?" I questioned seeing her shove food into her mouth.

She finished chewing and then answered.

"Yes I am." She laughed.

We continued to talk for a while longer. We lingered there so long that they were actually closing. I payed for the meal and we walked out hand in hand, getting in my car, and driving home.

"I really enjoyed tonight, Andy." She said blushing. "Thank you."

"Me too." I said grabbing her hand.

When we stopped at a stop sign, I leaned over to her and kissed her. She smiled and kissed back. Eventually we got honked at, but we laughed afterwards.

Once we got to the house, we saw that Jack and Karmin were already back, so we talked to them about our dates.