Elvis

Morgan's POV:

Serena and I have been standing out here in the cold for a while, but it's definitely worth it. All of a sudden, we see a car pull up in front of us and the boys get out. I immediately run to hug Mikey first and then continue to hug the rest of the boys.

After, we get in the car and get to know each other completely. Once we got to the house, the boys showed us around while goofing off continuously.

"So where are Morgan and I staying?" Serena asked once we had finished.

"Um that's a good question.." Mikey said thinking.

"You can have my room." All the boys said at the same time.

"So where are you guys going to sleep then." I said laughing.

"I'll sleep on the couch and one of u can have my room." Mikey said again.

"Same. Serena? You want mine?" Rye said.

"Um sure. If you don't mind that is." She said in response.

"Of course not!" He said smiling at her.

"I guess that means I get yours, Mikey." I said. "Are you sure though? I don't want to steal it from you."

"I'm definitely sure." Mikey said blushing slightly.

Now that we have figured out sleeping arrangements, we decided where we were going to get for dinner.

"I think we should have Nandos." Jack said. "Only because you guys have never had any."

"Sounds good to me." Serena said excitedly.

We got in the car with the boys and someone I had not been introduced to yet.

"Oh hey! Do you guys know Elvis?" Andy said pointing to the person driving. "I'm sure Serena does."

"Yeah I do!" She said laughing.

"I don't though." I said. "Who's Elvis?"

"He is our editor." Rye said. "His real name is Alex though."

"Oh okay! It's nice to meet you Elvis." I said laughing in his direction.

Soon after, we had finally arrived at Nandos.
Since I had never gotten anything there before, I asked the boys what I should get.

"Have any suggestions boys?" I said.

"Um.. they have a lot of stuff. What are you- " Mikey started to say before I interrupted him.

"Actually, I'll just get whatever you're getting. If you like it, I'm sure I will too." I said.

After we had ordered and eaten, Serena and I went to the bathroom while the boys went to the car. When I had finished, I waited outside for Serena to come out, but she hadn't yet. I started to get worried because it had been a good while since she had gone in and I haven't seen or heard her leave.

6 idiots and a fish

Andy🌵: are you guys okay in there? 😂
Morgan♥️: well I'm done but Serena hasn't come out yet and I'm starting to get worried.
Mikey👾: have you knocked on the door?
Morgan♥️: I'll try that 😂😂

I turned my phone off and turned towards the doors to the stalls. I knocked on them hoping to receive an answer. After I didn't, I pushed open the doors to figure out that they were unlocked and no one was inside.

6 idiots and a fish

Morgan♥️: uhh guys we have a slight problem
Jack🍀: wdym
Morgan♥️: Serena is missing
Rye🐝: that's not a slight problem
Brook🙊: are you positive she isn't in there?
Morgan♥️: yes! I'm literally in the bathroom and she's not in here
Andy🌵: come to the car and we will figure this out

  I walk outside and get into the car next to Mikey and Andy. We tried to call her, track her phone, and we even asked the workers if they saw her leave, which they said no.

We searched around for hours calling out her name.

"Come on Morgan." Mikey said walking up next to me. "We need to get back. It's really late and you're really tired."

"No! We can't leave. I need to find her." I said almost in tears.

"C'mon. I promise we will wake up early to look and we'll call the police." Andy said trying to lead me to the car with Mikey.

"Fine, but we are leaving as soon as we wake up, promise." I said finally accepting defeat.

"Promise!" Mikey said pulling me into the hug.

  I noticed that I wasn't the only one worried. Rye seemed to also be extremely upset that Serena was missing.

After we got home, I went straight to Mikey's room to change clothes and go to bed, hoping that the sooner I went to sleep; the sooner I would wake up.

I laid on the bed trying my best to fall asleep, but I just couldn't.

Private Chat: Mikey👾

Morgan♥️: Heyy are u awake??
Mikey👾: yeah, I can't sleep
Morgan♥️: me neither. Come up here?
Mikey👾: already on my way x

Once Mikey had gotten to the room, I was immediately able to fall asleep. I'm glad I have someone like him in my life now.