The Secret Ring

I went up to my room and texted the girls.

Girl Squad 🔥

Morgan♥️: Heyy guys
*seen*

Huh? That's weird. Why didn't they answer me? Maybe they were busy and didn't have time to answer....

Serena's POV:

So, Em, Karmin, and I went out to eat breakfast and then pick up the ring that Mikey got for Morgan. He wanted to go and get it, but he didn't want to be suspicious.

"Oh no!" Em said looking down at her phone. "Morgan just texted us."

"Text back then you idiot." Karmin said in response.

Girl Squad 🔥

Morgan♥️: heyy guys
*seen*
Em🐥: hi Morgan
Karmin💋: hey
Serena😉: hey girl what's up?
Morgan♥️: wondering where you guys are
Karmin💋: we are at breakfast
Morgan♥️: why wasn't I invited?
Em🐥: you were asleep so we didn't want to wake you up
Serena😉: we are coming back now though
Morgan♥️: oh ok

"Well.." I said looking over at Em and Karmin. "We better hurry up then."

Morgan's POV:

I sat in my room just staring at the wall, trying not to be upset over the fact that they went off without me. I guess I was asleep, but they know they can wake me up.

"Hey babe. Are you okay?" Mikey said walking into the bedroom.

"Yeah I guess." I said sadly.

"You don't seem okay." He said sitting down and wrapping his arm around me. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I guess it's just the fact that Karmin, Em, and Serena went off and didn't invite me." I said sighing.

[Mikey's (short) POV:]

I thought about ways that I could comfort her without telling her exactly why they went out without her. I kinda wish I had gone to get the ring myself. After I thought she was okay, I laid back and cuddled with her until she fell asleep.

Then, I got up and went to the kitchen to wait for the other girls to arrive with the ring.

Back to Morgan's POV:

I woke up hearing laughter downstairs. I got up and walked down to see what all the commotion was about. However, when I got down there everyone stopped talking.

"Oh hi bestie." Brooklyn finally said after a minute of silence.

"Hey Brook." I said back. "I'm gonna head to Ashley's."

"Whose Ashley?" Jack asked.

"She a friend of mine who lives in London." I asked grabbing my phone and heading for the door.

"Oh okay. Have fun baby!" Mikey said giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek.

I actually hadn't planned on going to Ashley's, so I guess I'm gonna have to ask her.

Private Chat: Ashley🍣 and Morgan♥️

Morgan♥️: hey do you mind if I come over?
Ashley🍣: yeah sure. Are u in London?
Morgan♥️: yeah I'm visiting Roadtrip w/ Karmin, Em, and Serena
Ashley🍣: r they coming too?
Morgan♥️: nope just me
Ashley🍣: okay then see u soon boo

I pulled up to her house and knocked on the door. Not long after, Ashley opened the door and greeted me with a hug.

"Hey Morgan. I haven't seen you in forever!" Ashley said welcoming me inside.

"Hey Ashley! I missed you so much."

"So tell me about this man of yours?" She asked pulling me on the couch.

We talked for hours about Mikey and Roadtrip. She seemed genuinely excited to meet them one day, so I added her to the chat.

                       6 idiots and a fish

*Morgan♥️ added Ashley🍣 to the chat*

Brook🙊: Oooo hi Ashley
Ashley🍣: hey Brooklyn
Brook🙊: what's up?
Ashley🍣: Morgan and I are heading to your place
Brook🙊: ooo can't wait to meet you
Rye🐝: okay love birds 😂
Andy🌵: I see another ship coming along
Jack🍀: yes Brook
Karmin💋: u 2 would be cute for sure
Em🐥: definitely
Mikey👾: what would be the ship name?
Serena😉: Ashlyn?
Morgan♥️: I like that
Ashley🍣: omg shut up guys 😂
Brook🙊: tell up about yourself Ashley
Ashley🍣: I am 23, I live in London, unlike the rest of the girls, and I look like this;

Brook🙊: Oooo hi AshleyAshley🍣: hey Brooklyn Brook🙊: what's up?Ashley🍣: Morgan and I are heading to your placeBrook🙊: ooo can't wait to meet youRye🐝: okay love birds 😂 Andy🌵: I see another ship coming alongJack🍀: yes Brook Karmin💋: u 2 wo...

Brook🙊: dang, that's hot 😍
Rye🐝: Ashlyn?
Ashley🍣: Thanks babe ;)
Brook🙊: Always

Private Chat: Brook🙊 and Ashley🍣

Brook🙊: hey
Ashley🍣: hi Brook
Brook🙊: can I ask you a question?
Ashley🍣: I'm at your front door

I knocked on the door and waited for one of the boys to open it. After a couple minutes, Brooklyn answered the door and went straight to Ashley. Then, he pulled her aside as I went towards the others.

Brooklyn's POV:

After opening the door, I pulled Ashley aside, so the others wouldn't interrupt.

"So, about the question." I gulped nervously.

"Yeah?" She inquired.

"Will you be the Ash to my lyn?" I asked.

I immediately regretted saying that.

"That was so cheesy Brook." She giggled. "I loved it though, so yes I will be the Ash to your lyn."

I was mentally dancing, but outside I tried to keep my composure. After, we both went back to the others to tell them the news.

Morgan's POV:

Suddenly, Brooklyn and Ashley came back looking extremely happy.

"Guess what guys?" Brook asked the boys.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Ashlyn is official." Ashley said smiling widely.

"Aww." We all cheered.

I'm happy for both of them. I can't believe this has all happened so fast.

Brooklynwyattmusic, Morgan

Brooklynwyattmusic, Morgan.duff, and 2,738 others liked this post.
Ashley.simpson-  ♥️ @brooklynwyattmusic

@brooklynwyattmusic- ♥️♥️
@morgan.duff- cuties 😍