9-9-9

Morgan's POV

I woke up and immediately felt the comfort of two arms around me. When I started to turn around, I realized that we still needed to find Serena.

I jump out of bed and ran to wake everyone else up because I'm sure I just woke Mikey up.
I run around the house trying to find one of the guy's rooms. The first one I found was Brooklyn's room. I shook him awake and then did the same with the others.

After I had finished, I went to the living room to see Andy already calling the police and telling them everything that had happened. When the police arrived I told them the exact details of the story and they helped us continue to search for her.

Private Chat: Unknown

Unknown: you want your friend back?
Unknown: if so you and Roadtrip have to meet me at (some address).

I showed these messages to the officers as soon as I got them. Then, we made a plan on how we would get her back.

We decided to have us go to where he or she wanted us to go and then the police would come as backups.

We rode in a separate car from which we usually ride in. Once we arrived, the boys got out first, followed by me. Suddenly, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Private Chat: Unknown

Unknown: did you seriously think I wouldn't know the police would be involved

Then, before I could react, someone in all black, shot down one of the police officers and also took Jack.

"Let go of him!" Rye shouted at the man.

"And why would I do that?" The man said in return.

"What do you want with him? With us?" Mikey said stepping forward.

"Don't ask me. I'm just his worker."

"Who's he?" Andy asked.

Without answering, he ran back inside and locked the door so we couldn't get in.

"Great! Now we lost Serena and Jack!" I said almost in tears.

I shouldn't have come. All it did was ruin my life.

"We didn't lose them. We are still gonna keep trying." Mikey said giving me a hug and whispering in my ear. "We are never going to give up. We love you, Morgan."

"I love you guys too!" I said back, wiping away some tears.

We ended up going home after that and all I did was sit in Jack's room the whole time. Eventually, that got boring, but I gave no effort to even attempt to leave. Then, Andy suddenly came in the room.

"I think I know how to get them back."