~35~

"C-Cwolby," I mumbled, tapping his chest gently.
"Yeah?" He yawned.
"I'm scrared," I mumbled. I rolled to next to him and he pulled me close.
"You're ok, Sammy. Brennen won't hurt you, he's not here and he won't be. You're safe with me, baby," he soothed, stroking my hair gently.
"I need a piss, I'll be back in literally a minute. I'll leave light on for you," Colby explained, standing up slowly, turning the light on and leaving the door open. I vaguely heard him talking to my mom, but I knew someone had to tell her at some point. I felt myself drift off to sleep in the coldness. I wasn't fully asleep though, just sort of. Awake enough to feel Colby crawl into bed next to me and coo at how I was sleeping peacefully.
"I'm nwot slweeping," I giggled groggily.
"You're still cute," He smiled in the darkness, wrapping his arms around me. Soon enough, I was asleep once again.

"No Jake, I'm with Sam. What about Griffin?" I heard Colby talking on the phone. I'd only just woken up, and he didn't know I was awake. I closed my eyes to hear the rest of the conversation.
"I'm not cheating on Sam for you, or for anyone Jake, take the hint," he put the phone down and sighed. He was sat up on the opposite side of the bed.
"What?" I asked curiously, sitting up next to him and wrapping the covers around us. Colby smiled at me and brushed my messy hair out of my face.
"Nothing, don't worry about it," he mumbled, kissing me softly.
"No tell me," I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Jake.. Jake wanted me to get with him. I said I wasn't breaking up with you for him, and that he's with Griffin anyway. He said it didn't matter and I kept saying no and hung up," he pecked my lips as soon as he finished speaking.
"Weird," I mumbled. This time, my phone started ringing. It was a No Caller ID again. I answered and put it on speaker.
"Hey Sweet pea," Brennen's voice sounded through the phone. I hung up straight away.
"We must be loveable people to have people running after us at the same time," Colby laughed.
"1. That's why I love you, you douche.
2. Brennen doesn't love anyone but himself, he just wants to fuck someone," I shrugged, kissing him slowly.
"Oh yeah, I told your mom we're skipping today.. I told her why too," he mumbled, looking down at the floor guiltily.
"It's ok. Someone had to tell her," I hugged him and he grinned, squeezing me.
"What time is it?" Colby asked, furrowing his eyebrows. I checked my phone.
"8:30am," I answered.
"Let's watch TV or something," he suggested.
"Let's make a fort!" I grinned, looking at him with big eyes.
"Let's do it!" He smiled and stood up, searching for blankets. I grinned and jumped up, helping him gather them. I picked up five or six in my arms, dropping them as I walked to the bed.
"Oof!" I fell forwards onto the bed, landing on top of all the blankets.
"You ok?" Colby asked with a chuckle.
"Yep!" I shined, jumping straight back up.
"I think this should be enough," He said, placing his pile down on mine.
"Let's build it!" I squeaked excitedly.

(567)
Sorry I'm not perfect