~23~

I woke up to the covers being ripped off of me and Colby. We had fallen asleep cuddling watching the film earlier. Colby had jolted awake at the same time I did.
"You fucking fags," Colby's mom's voice was like sandpaper against metal.
"Get out," Colby yelled, his voice like thunder. I flinched slightly, it hurt my ears.
"Fine. But we're having a serious chat later," she growled, spitting on his bedroom floor and leaving the room.
"You hurt my ears," I whined.
"Sorry baby," He whispered, rubbing my thigh. I reached up and played with his hair. He looked down into my eyes with bright blue eyes.
"God, you're so beautiful," he said as he shook his head slightly.
"That's a lie," I grinned and pulled myself up to his waist to kiss him. He kissed me back for a brief second and pulled away.
"I wanna sleep," he raised his eyebrows.
"You need your beauty sleep," I laughed and laid directly on top of him comfortably.
"You're like a koala, you're so cute," he smiled and kissed my hair.
"You're cuter," I smiled and closed my eyes.
"I disagree," he shook his head and closed his eyes.
"Fine," I sighed happily and we both fell asleep in no time.

"Sam? Saaam? It's 10:30am, we need to get up," Colby mumbled, shaking me slightly.
"Mmmh," I shook my head, realising I was on top of him. I smiled and kept my eyes closed.
"Saaaaam," he laughed.
"I'm tired," I sighed, still not getting off of him. He suddenly rolled onto one side, causing me to fall off and land on the bed. He stood up and attempted to walk away.
"Noooo," I whined, grabbing his wrist.
"Yeeeees. We need to get up baby," he sat on the bed next to me and stroked my hair. I looked at him with big eyes.
"Do we have to?" I huffed.
"Yes, Sammy," he smiled softly. I sighed once again and sat up with the covers wrapped around me. Colby wrapped his arms around me and knocked me back down, giggling. I laughed with him as he had his arms over me.
"I love you," He mumbled, reaching down to my neck and kissing it gently.
"I love you too," I gasped as he started sucking on my neck. He pulled his lips away from my neck after around 5 minutes. He looked proudly at what he had done. I could tell it said something, but I couldn't quite read it.
"What does it say?" I chuckled.
"Colbys," he grinned cheekily. I rolled my eyes and kissed him.
"Why do you have to be so cute?" I mumbled.
"I'm not," he laughed and rolled over to lay next to me. "Come on, we actually need to get up. I have something planned."
"Fine," I sighed happily and got out of bed with him. He tossed me clothes as soon as I stood up, like he'd already prepared it. I put the clothes down on the bed and started to get dressed, not even bothering to see if there was any colour on the clothes because I knew there wouldn't be. Colby raced over to me and slid his hands around my bare waist, whispering the words, "pretty boy," in my ear. I grinned and he walked away to get dressed himself. I picked up the shirt Colby had given me and threw it on. It was white with a pocket on the left side which was decorated by a cat with its middle fingers up. I then realised he had given me white jeans and a white hoodie. I furrowed my brows in confusion and got dressed. The hoodie had the words 'people are poison' down the arm in black. I turned around to see Colby in the exact same outfit, but everything was black instead of white.
"I thought ahead," he grinned. I smiled and kissed his lips passionately, then pulling away seconds later.
"What've you got planned?" I asked with bright eyes.
"You'll see, Sammy," he continued grinning and grabbed my hand, leading me downstairs.

(686)
SAM AND COLBY ARE RETURNING TONIGHT (1.5.19 d/m/y) AND IM BUZZING! 😭💔💖💝💘💞💓 I MISSED THEM SO MUCH AHHHHHHH