~13~

Me, Colby, Aaron, Corey, Reed and Jake walked out of school together. Me, Colby and Jake all headed the same way, but Aaron, Corey and Reed had to go the opposite way.
"So I'm guessing you two are a thing, right?" Jake asked, pointing to us both. I smiled and Colby chuckled softly.
"Yeah," Colby gave me a grin. I gave him a happy look. I was truly the happiest I'd ever been.
"The way you two look at each other makes me feel even more single," Jake sighed, followed by a laugh. We turned the corner, Jake leaving us there. Colby would walk the long way round, all the way behind my house and around the factory. We were approaching my house fast, and I dreaded leaving him.
"Sammy," He said, grabbing my hand.
"Colbs," I grinned, giving him a puzzled look. He stopped and kissed me.
"Bye baby," he gave me a cheeky grin and carried on walking down the street. I shook my head and walked into my house.
"You and Colby are so cute!" My mom exclaimed as I entered, running up to me with my brother close behind. I blushed hard and chuckled.
"Sam, we're proud of you! For getting over Brennen and moving on for the better!" My brother shouted, hugging me. I smiled happily. Me, my mom and my brother had a group hug by the front door, when a shout was heard from the living room.
"I think gays are disgusting, but I can't change him," my dad yelled. My eyes clouded and I frowned. Ben furrowed his eyebrows and my mom looked really mad. Like seriously mad. Now I know where I get it from. She charged into the living room and I ran upstairs. They'd been arguing a lot lately. I locked my bedroom door and threw my bag on the floor. I kicked my shoes off and flopped onto my bed, grabbing my pillow and holding it tight against me. I needed Colby. I grabbed my phone as tears started to fall down my face. I found Colby's contact and rang him. He answered after only a second.
(S- Sam C- Colby)
C- Sammy
S- Colbs *sniffle*
C- What's up? Are you crying?
S- Y-Yeah. My parents are arguing and it's about me and my dad said gays are disgusting and I hate it and all I can hear is s-shouting and *sob*
C- Hey, it'll be ok. Just remember I love you. If you can't handle the shouting get out of there. You can spend the night at mine if you want, just ignore my mom.
S- I'm coming now, I can't s-stand to be in there.
*silence*
S- *whispering* I'll be back tomorrow mom, I don't want to be in here with him. I love you. See you tomorrow.
C- You ok?
S- Yeah, I think. I'm coming now.
C- Ok, I'm coming too.
*5 minutes passes*
C- I'm here.
S- I'm almost there.. I see you. See you in a second.
C- see ya then.
I raced towards Colby, him doing the same. He held his arms out and I crashed into them, sobbing a little more.
"Sam, are you ok?" He whispered, holding me extremely tight. I shook my head
"He hates me. He thinks I'm disgusting. I'm his own son," I cried and cried into his chest for the second time today.
"I don't hate you, I don't think you're disgusting. I love you. You're perfect. Listen to me," he held my chin up to look at him. "You are fucking amazing. You are the sweetest, most loving, hottest person on this entire earth. You are perfect. You mean everything to me. Your dad can't hate you entirely. He loves you deep down. I know it. I love you," he kissed my forehead and pulled me into a hug.
"C-can we go to y-yours?" I mumbled after a few minutes.
"Of course, Sammy," he kept his arm around me as we walked to his house.

We entered his house, his mom looking brighter than I'd ever seen her and an unknown male sat in the living room with her. Colby recognised him immediately.
"Gage!" He half exclaimed, letting go of me and hugging his brother. I stood in the doorway kinda awkwardly but happily.
"Colby," his brother patted his back as he walked back over to me. "Who's this?" He asked, pointing towards me with a smile.
"My... my uh.. my friend, Sam," he cleared his throat and gave his brother a discreet wink. He clearly understood, as he chuckled and smiled.
"Hey. I'm Gage," he said with a wave.
"Sam," I waved back with a grin.
"Not him again," his mom rolled her eyes.
"Mom, seriously? Do you really have to be so rude?" Colby sassed, folding his arms.
"I've only seen him a couple times and I'm sick of him," she told Gage, who shook his head.
"That's Colby's friend, you don't need to be so horrible, mom," he mumbled. She tutted and carried on talking to Gage.
"Come on," He whispered to me, heading towards the stairs with me behind him.

(865)
I miss Sam and Colby alot, I'm sad :(
If you have any other good youtubers to watch, please tell me :,)