8

Pragya's past:

First year complete, Pragya on call, she talking with her mother..

Pragya- Maa I'm only twenty one, it's too early, I'm not ready for marriage..

Janki- when I was at your age, I already married, & six months done to the marriage too..

Pragya- Maa that generation was different, & now's generation miles away from it..

Janki- no difference in it, you going to London for studies, that's doesn't mean you become modern..

Pragya with irks tone- Maa please for God sake stop these marriage topic, at least now, I'm studying now..

Janki- ok, only for now I stop these topic, after your studies complete, I'll again start it..

Pragya- no way Maa..

Janki- why are you saying no, you looking someone there..

Pragya with more irks tone- Maa what are you saying, I come here only for studies, not for someone..

Janki- arrye don't irritated now, you continuously saying no to me, so I thought you look someone there..

Pragya- Maa stop these marriage topic for now, don't think on it, please peacefully I wanted to complete my studies, after I complete my studies, I wanted to do internship at least for two, then I'll think of it, but for now, no..

Janki- ok, for now I'm stopping these topic, when you turn twenty six, I never gonna listen you..

Pragya shook her head in no & say- do what ever you want, & she cut the call..

Arohi heard one side conversation & she says- no one gets marry at this age..

Pragya look to Arohi & says- I know that..

Arohi- you don't have any boyfriend still, it's strange..

Pragya sit beside her & says- what's the starnge in it, I don't like this type things, that's it, nothing is strange..

Arohi ask her next question- are you girl, or you like same sexual person ..

Pragya- you taking my words wrong, I like boys, but I stay away from it..

Arohi- ok, I'm just asking you, that's it..

Pragya- now you become personal..

Arohi- ok, sorry, & she busy with her laptop..

Pragya- can I ask you something, like you asked me, it will be fifty-fifty..

Arohi twisted her lips, think once & says- ok, done..

Pragya- you have siblings?

Arohi- one elder sister, she is specialist in Mumbai..

Pragya- for now it's fine..

Arohi smile- ok..

Pragya's Past End

Present:

Abhi press the door bell of Purab's flat, Purab open it..

Abhi smile- hi, Kiara?

Purab- come, you look it yourself..