GIGUBA (Prelude)

After what happened years ago.

Sharyn Tasia Moran heaved a deep sighed that escapes from her lips as the memories keep on rowing again. Sharyn shouldn't give a thing about the past now, and should move forward for the betterment but it just keep on hunting her, reminding her of how she become the woman who's filled with bitterness.

Always reminded her that People are bound to break.

People are just some specs in this world who uses each other as they passed by in the cruelty of life.

Maybe she just need to let it go. To free herself and find her solace.

But it seems that...the painful past is tangled to her neck.

She is still holding grudges of what happened between the both of them. She already shed a millions of tears for him. Still it is not enough. She's still a sinner

For she still committed the crime of being a woman.

------------

(Read at your own risk?)

____________

Bear with me this is my first. I am learning to every chapter of this story.

This story will revolve to the life of all woman who experience discrimination because of an accused/committed a crime; adultery. I dedicated this story to every woman who did not falter to faced the judgemental society they're living in. Saudação.

This story is unedited, I hope you will understand my typos and incorrect grammars.

Muito obrigado!

Yours,
vmornxx 💕